Wierd Place to Meet a Famous Person for You?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I met Dennis Quad working at a liquor store with a drive thru. He was shooting a movie in the town I live in, and he came to buy some liquor. Normally, the drive thru is for quick things, but Dennis Quaid went a head and ordered $450 worth of stuff. Not a very nice guy and pretty full of himself. I also met Justin McCareins at the same liquor store as well. Super nice guy. I think he was impressed that I recognized him. Apparently he's a police officer in Florida somewhere.

I also worked at a high end golf course. Met a lot of professional golfers there. Andy North was there once and he was a really nice guy. Talked to him for 20 minutes and seemed really engaged the whole time. Zach Johnson on the other hand was a complete douche. He had just won the Masters when I met him. He tipped me $2 for all of the work I did for him that day. It wasn't just the tip that made him a douche. He just was a douche in general. I also met Andy Roddick and Kris Bryant. Both great guys.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Just met Dave Elefson, bassist for Megadeth at this past Wednesday night Speaker meeting of AA. Talk about unexpected.