Why is this Ram O so difficult to defend?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
This team has the potential to score the most points in a season all time.

Currently a quick google search yielded me with Broncos of 2013 being most all time at 606 points for the season.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Another thing I admire about McVay. He doesn’t go into a shell and just run the ball to protect a modest lead late in the game. Oh, no. He keeps his boot on the neck of the opponent while calling some pass plays that result in clock killing 1st downs AND retaining possession of the ball
Anti-Jeff Fisher

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
I wonder this myself , they always seem to be open!

I think it's the burst off the line by the recievers. They have quick feet and are coached to create separation right away. Once you get a step on your defender , it's over

Mcvay is a genius

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I dont know if its the talent or McVays creative plays that gives them the biggest advantage, but the combination is lethal. Very few Ds if any have the talent to match up with the Rams WRs while stacking the line to stop Gurley. And if they show Goff that they want to stop the run he audibles to a pass and vice versa. McVays way of making runs look like passes and passes look like runs keeps Ds guessing and gives the WRs that split second to get by a DB or block a DB before the DB knows whats happening.