why I love you guys

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Alan

Legend
One of the biggest differences between the ROD and the other football forums is our content. I'm not talking about the football content either. I almost never see video clips (non-football), music videos or anything else like that. It's a statement to me about the extra effort that so many of our posters take to make this a fun place. It's not a statement about the football content (which is the best IMO), it's about us being an actual community/family. We have many new members right now but eventually we'll all know each others strengths and weaknesses (and what buttons to push or not to push :LOL:) and the experience here will only get better over time. All the more reason why we should all make a huge effort to get along with each other. You're not likely to find another site like it if you don't survive one of our ROD cut down days.:double:
So enjoy. :cheers:

RFT

UDFA
I used to post a lot on The Herd board but there are a handful of posters over there that are just so negative and gang up on others that I had to find a better place. Glad I made it over here. Much more positive and enjoyable even in our darkest hours.
A BIG thanks to all of you guys that make this happen. (I do see a lot of familiar names that used to post on The Herd that are now over here :) )

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Barely had that experience in ClanRam so no worries there. RealRamsFans however, it reeks of pessimism there to the point where you see posters who care more about being right than rooting for our beloved team. Loved this place the minute I joined from the UI to attitude. Hope it stays that way too in the long run.