Who's to blame for the Bills' playoff shortcomings?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tano

Legend
Seems like people are starting to question McDermott and the construction of this team.
Josh Allen has become one of the best qbs in the league but the offense seems to have stagnated, the line isn’t very good and the defense hasn’t been great either, so it’s all on Allen and everyone knows it. I don’t know if he’s the passer that Burrow is, he’s bigger, stronger and faster but he’s not on the level of Burrow or Mahomes yet. The Bills keep expecting him to be and that keeps getting them in trouble. Maybe if they had won one of these games things would be different.
I watched all of the Bills game and he definitely stuggles when it is windy or snowing.

Burrows did not struggle nearly as bad as Allen that Sunday

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Close game with the Chiefs and then a good Bengals team in a blizzard. Let's blame the D

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Seems fairly obvious to me that Buffalo ( not unlike the Rams) needs a major upgrade in the running game. I think Singleton is a decent RB and all but could you imagine how they would be if they had a Joe Mixon?
They just don't get enough explosive plays in the run game. This impacts stuff like down and distance and causes next to no effective play action sets.
It's really a problem, IMO, when your most effective player in the run game is your QB.
That's not sustainable....

~ArkyRamsFan~

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Burrow is throwing to a lot better WR's compared to Allen. Chase,Higgins and Boyd are probably the best set of WR 's 1-3 in the league.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Seems fairly obvious to me that Buffalo ( not unlike the Rams) needs a major upgrade in the running game. I think Singleton is a decent RB and all but could you imagine how they would be if they had a Joe Mixon?
They just don't get enough explosive plays in the run game. This impacts stuff like down and distance and causes next to no effective play action sets.
It's really a problem, IMO, when your most effective player in the run game is your QB.
That's not sustainable....

~ArkyRamsFan~
They drafted James Cook in the second round last year and towards the end of the season he started to get more carries.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
They drafted James Cook in the second round last year and towards the end of the season he started to get more carries.
Yeah, thanks for bringing him up. I remember not a few Rams' fans were hoping he would drop to us in the 3rd round in last year's draft. Hopefully he can give their run game a jolt or something.

~ArkyRamsFan~

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
Oh somebody out there’s reflecting on the Bills disappointing season? Thought it was all Dallas—good grief those fans needed a reality check. Let Philly take out the Niners (hopefully).

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
What are Josh Allen’s limitations?

His one glaring weakness that he had seems to have passed.

Accuracy.
He makes bad decisions, especially in the redzone. He had Brian Dabol in the past. He played better with Dabol coaching him.

Do you think he's flawless? He wouldn't be my first choice as QB I were to pick.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If it's not the OL/run game/game plan it's clearly Morris' fault.