Whoever put the red carpet down is a dead man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
right back up like a boss. and no silly twitter comment either. but yeah, someone's moving to siberia.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I'm curious why he feels the need to put on a complete set of hockey gear. I mean, if he's there for an appearance only then the shoulder pads and pants seem like he's overcompensating.

If he's actually playing... Well I think we can probably rule that out. Even if we couldn't, what the hell is he doing playing hockey for a professional team?

The whole thing is absurd.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm curious why he feels the need to put on a complete set of hockey gear. I mean, if he's there for an appearance only then the shoulder pads and pants seem like he's overcompensating.

If he's actually playing... Well I think we can probably rule that out. Even if we couldn't, what the hell is he doing playing hockey for a professional team?

Because he is a complete douchbag and always puts on these displays to prove how "masculine" he is.

One of the worst and most corrupt leaders in the world, I wish he would have split his head open on that fall.

How the fuck do you not see the bright red carpet right in front of your fucking disgusting rat face?

bluecoconuts

Legend

He "plays" and by that I mean they let him win and then put out a press release that he scored 9 goals.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He "plays" and by that I mean they let him win and then put out a press release that he scored 9 goals.

This.

They played a game. I thought I read he scored 8 goals... but 8-9... same thing.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Wtf. So kind of like North Korea but they actually let him do stuff instead of just telling people he did stuff? I bet they couldn't convince anyone in Russia that he doesn't poop, like the Kim Jong Un.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor

looks like a AARP league to me : (notice the tight D on Putin)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbI55HdqQs

Well isnt that special ? ..............look at the big self important leader with an S on his chest.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
looks like a AARP league to me : (notice the tight D on Putin)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cgbI55HdqQs

Well isnt that special ? ..............look at the big self important leader with an S on his chest.

It's embarrassing, they are treating him like Make a Wish Foundation child and the douche seems to be so fucking proud of himself for scoring, he was even fist bumping team mates. Can you imagine if an American President did something like that? The public and the media would shred the asswipe for it.

Another in a long list of reasons to despise this tyrant. I'm sure you know the Sochi Olympics story. He should be rotting in jail for SO many crimes.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
You vill cheer or you vill die.

17905D58-CB6B-4C9C-B3FB-6A8F6AF996D5.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
I like the couple guys behind him who saw it coming and were desperately trying to get him to look out for it the split second before he trips. They could see their PR moment crashing before their eyes.