Whoa...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
shake.gif

Is that Hekker and Long?

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Looks good, Paul, it really pops on my Samsung Galaxy S4 Note, too.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Thanks, D. How've you been, man? Back doin' alright?
Going through a good time for me, after being down for a few months. Thanks for asking. Right now, can't complain. How are you, haven't seen much of you, how'd the move go?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Going through a good time for me, after being down for a few months. Thanks for asking. Right now, can't complain. How are you, haven't seen much of you, how'd the move go?
Still settling in and getting our bearings. Spending copious amounts of cash on furnishings and eating out at all the great restaurants. The weather is freaking awesome too. It snowed last weekend for a day and a half and the next day it was 68 and sunny. Been about the same ever since. Love it here.

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
Thought there was something different looking here! It's spiffy! :)

Simba

Rookie
Wow!Fantastic job guys!And the logo!!! I like more than the "original"!Could we make a petition to change it with OURS! Not just + 1 .More and more ... + 10!!!

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
X is the logo master. I liked that first one that ROD had a lot too. Both are really cool. I think they would look really good on ball caps.

Walter

Rookie
Looks great, you guys really do a great job with this site. I have never posted or blogged anything to a website before. I have a house full of girls who have no interest in football at all and I am too busy with work to watch games with the fellas. This site is great to talk football with fellow fans. Thank you very much.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I thought the same thing and was gonna post something like this....I figured somebody already had....somewhere....

Great Job!!!!!! Feels like somebody has been playing with themes...and found just the right look....

Like my 2 year old says, "pretty"....lol