Who Would You Root For In A Sehawks/49ers Vs Patriots Super Bowl?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ramfidelis

UDFA
Hmm? If the game when the way I'd like... the hags would knock Kap out of the game. And then the whiners back up would beat the hags... leaving both fan bases in turmoil!

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Yep. And this is from someone who would likely gain a fair chunk of change if the shecocks are in the SB because of my bar business being in shecock land. I still can't bear the thought.

Raise your prices for the F'n Chicken fan(s). And wear your RAMS hat as you take their money.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Raise your prices for the F'n Chicken fan(s). And wear your RAMS hat as you take their money.
Yeah Keet - that's go over well here. I'd rather just take their money. A fool and his money y'know.

BigRamFan

Super Bowl XXXVI was rigged!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Craig

How do you sleep at night flv?

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Pats and Whiners in SB. Pats win.. Then they find out Belicheat Cheated again. Removing the SB from the Pats and putting an * by both teams..Yea thats the ticket.

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
I wasn't following the Rams (or the NFL) back in 2001 so I don't have that hatred for the Patriots.

I have however seen the sheer arrogance of the 49ers and watched the media fawn over the hugely over-rated Seahawks and I hate them both although the 49ers win it on points so Seahawks-Pats Superbowl for me with a Pats win.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I can't respect Aldon Smith, Michael Crabtree, or Jerk-baugh. But the other guys like Frank Gore, Vernon Davis, Pat Willis, Navarro Bowman,Justin Smith, Joe Staley, etc...those guys I can respect. Hell Colin Kaeperwhatever doesn't bother me. Don't like him, but can live with him.

Unlike shitchickens where's there's only 2 guys I truly respect: Russell Wilson and Russell Okung.

How can you respect Krapondick? He's such a douche. He trademarked his touchdown celebration after a few starts, as if someone wants to exploit that.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
How can you respect Krapondick? He's such a douche. He trademarked his touchdown celebration after a few starts, as if someone wants to exploit that.

I just said he doesn't bother me.

We'll see how he does. Tony Romo used to be like that and now I respect the hell out of him.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
A meteor. There is no other option.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I just said he doesn't bother me.

We'll see how he does. Tony Romo used to be like that and now I respect the hell out of him.

He lost the superbowl, but the media glorifies him more than any Raven. I'm pretty tired of seeing his naked ass on ESPN, on the cover of GQ, winning ESPYs, taking pictures with dolphins hats...

He's been quiet this year, but he gives me an excuse to hate the whiners even more. I'm waiting (and hoping) Wilson does something that gives me an excuse to attack him personally.