Who Will Be Rams Comeback Player Of The Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
If Easley came on and had a really good season would that make Donald expendable.

Not yet, imo.
Easley has that injury history which would probably demand a couple good years before he can put that behind him, and I believe Donald gets at least 2019 as a Franchise Tagged player unless some team offers the world for him. 2020 is the year I'd worry over for Donald to be traded prior to a 2'nd Franchise Tag. jmo.

TexasRam

Legend
Greg the leg.

Off a back injury to shatter the all time season scoring record by 100 points.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Easley seems to be the number one response yet I just read a BSPN article saying he was the most likely veteran to be cut.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
I'll say Zuerlein. But having a Easley come back would be great because we are not bringing Suh back next year.

…..

Legend
I didn't even think of Easely. He's used up his career allotment for comebacks.

My first thought was the Leg.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
Tyler Higbee lives up to expectations:"Baby Gronk" (Todd Gurley 2016 training camp prediction)

dang

Legend
Tre Mason rushing for 2409 yards and 29 touchdowns in the CFL then picked back up by Rams next year.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Easley seems to be the number one response yet I just read a BSPN article saying he was the most likely veteran to be cut.
Isn't he still playing on his rookie contract?
To me he seems cheap and they already lost Morgan Fox.

I think they look at it Easily as a serious rotational player at end.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm voting for Tanzel Smart to be the comeback player of the year for us. I don't trust Easley to remain healthy, and Smart has been really practicing on how to beat double teams this year (it's in one of the minicamp summaries).

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Isn't he still playing on his rookie contract?
To me he seems cheap and they already lost Morgan Fox.

I think they look at it Easily as a serious rotational player at end.
No he was released by the Patriots, while he's in his 4th year he's only signed to 1 more year. I referenced the site as BSPN. If the author would have looked it would only save us $705k he's signed for nothing. BSPN is full of idiots cutting him doesn't save cap and it hurts the DLine.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
We haven't had too much of an injury issue, knock on wood, so I hope the most improved player is Rob Havenstein or Jamon Brown.