Who was the best of all time to wear No. 75?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Of course the answer is Deacon Jones but he's trailing Mean Joe Green right now. Go over to the link and vote.

Prime Numbers looks at the best to wear No. 75
Posted by Mike Florio on June 26, 2014

Thursday’s Prime Number series heads back to the 70s, with a number made very famous by several all-time greats.

PFT Planet, it’s time to cast a ballot (or two) for the best to ever wear 75. The choices appear below.

The results will appear tonight on NBCSN at 5:30 p.m. ET. Along with a lot of other stuff we have to get to because the show is only 30 minutes long.

Thank you, we have already counted your vote.(I tried to vote twice) :cool:

"Mean" Joe Greene..... 36.46%..... (3,108 votes)

Deacon Jones.............. 31.84%..... (2,714 votes)

Howie Long.................. 15.26% ..... (1,301 votes)

Jonathan Ogden........... 10.02% ..... (854 votes)

Forrest Gregg................ 6.42%....... (547 votes)

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Click on the bolded link above and vote for the Deacon! There are some good players there, but he was the best to ever wear that number, IMO.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Of course the answer is Deacon Jones but he's trailing Mean Joe Green right now. Go over to the link and vote.

Thursday’s Prime Number series heads back to the 70s, with a number made very famous by several all-time greats.

PFT Planet, it’s time to cast a ballot (or two) for the best to ever wear 75. The choices appear below.

The results will appear tonight on NBCSN at 5:30 p.m. ET. Along with a lot of other stuff we have to get to because the show is only 30 minutes long.

I too tried to vote twice, didn't work!:cool:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Click on the bolded link above and vote for the Deacon! There are some good players there, but he was the best to ever wear that number, IMO.
Absolutely! Mean Joe was great but he was "nice" Joe compared to Deacon. BTW - thanks for the heads up. We need to get it on the ROD Facebook page as well.

SierraRam

Recreational User
VOTE NOW for our guy. BEST EVER D-Lineman. Even his pictures are frightning!

images
images

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

I snuck in an extra vote.....but it was a few hours later......I figured what the heck I'll try.

Greene was amazing, but Deacon was the best.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Voted .x2... but it looks like Greene will get the nod ..:(