Who of you is going to Training Camp in Irvine?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm 95% sure I'm gonna go on Friday the 27th. (to miss the much more crowded attendance on Saturday)

Any of you going? I'll bring a football and play catch with ya, ha!

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
I am going with my boys. I’ll send pictures but not much of a writer to give much insights. Some of you’all are great writers and have much better input than me. But I’ll see if I can contribute to some writing.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
scheduled a business trip to San Diego...if all goes well, I'm at camp on Thursday afternoon the 26th.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Already getting the RV stocked. Towing the mini behind to my sisters in Garden Grove and commuting from there to Irvine. I plan on attending most of the public days. Because of the Rams success, I expect there to be more people attending camp this year.

I'm pushing 70 so I'll find a seat under one of the awnings in the shade and stay there. They separate into groups, OL, LB's, DL, etc. and work together and then a whistle blows and they move to a different area. After that they do different kinds of drills, WR's taking reps from QB's and such.
I'll just take notes on what's gong on in front of me and I'll post some thoughts of what I saw take place the next morning here at ROD. Be aware I have no training in journalism or writing so take my grammar and sentence structure as it is. I got a lot of positive responses to my reports last TC so, I'll try to do as good a job this year.

I kinda feel obligated to Ram fans in Missouri who took the time to post camp reports to us fans who couldn't be there. It works out that I can be there so I'll return the favor.

If you are going and would like to meet up, please PM me here at ROD. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow ROD members.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I made a practice or two the last 2 years. Hopefully I can do one this year.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Already getting the RV stocked. Towing the mini behind to my sisters in Garden Grove and commuting from there to Irvine. I plan on attending most of the public days. Because of the Rams success, I expect there to be more people attending camp this year.

I'm pushing 70 so I'll find a seat under one of the awnings in the shade and stay there. They separate into groups, OL, LB's, DL, etc. and work together and then a whistle blows and they move to a different area. After that they do different kinds of drills, WR's taking reps from QB's and such.
I'll just take notes on what's gong on in front of me and I'll post some thoughts of what I saw take place the next morning here at ROD. Be aware I have no training in journalism or writing so take my grammar and sentence structure as it is. I got a lot of positive responses to my reports last TC so, I'll try to do as good a job this year.

I kinda feel obligated to Ram fans in Missouri who took the time to post camp reports to us fans who couldn't be there. It works out that I can be there so I'll return the favor.

If you are going and would like to meet up, please PM me here at ROD. I'm looking forward to meeting fellow ROD members.

You are an honorable man. Thank you.
Most people here in the Lou are jaded by the situation. I am not one of them.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I'll be there with camera and zoom lens in hand!

Don't really care for the first few days as the players are in shells and there is no contact. Like @bubbaramfan said, they split them up on two different fields. It's always a crap shoot to figure out the best seats unless someone has some inside info. Seems the staff sort of misses those scheduling meetings. By staff, I mean the UCI security folks.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'll definitely head down for a practice or two. Probably end of one of the weeks, just got to make sure it's a contact practice. And also of course if we want to plan a ROD event there, count me in on that as well.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I will miss camp this year, the week in Baltimore screwed up my plans. I will get there the day aftyer the last open practice. Just means more time at the beach with my grandson.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
I will miss camp this year, the week in Baltimore screwed up my plans. I will get there the day aftyer the last open practice. Just means more time at the beach with my grandson.
Bummer, I was looking forward to chatting with you at camp.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
You are an honorable man. Thank you.
Most people here in the Lou are jaded by the situation. I am not one of them.

Same here. This St. Louisan appreciates everything you all do.

Ram65

Legend
Thanks to everyone who attends and gives camp reports/pictures. Lot of new faces to write about and the young guys getting more PT.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
You'll be missed RB, VetRF and I will toast a brew to you in the beer tent!:burp:

If you want to toast in my honor, you can start by drinking the beer tent dry. Thats what I would have done 15 yrs ago, lol. I will give you a pass on leaving in hand cuffs.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
If you want to toast in my honor, you can start by drinking the beer tent dry. Thats what I would have done 15 yrs ago, lol. I will give you a pass on leaving in hand cuffs.

Nicely done, Dave.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Sorry i’ll be here in Texas Melting in the heat.

Honestly I love the heat.

I know I made it when I'm cold inside my AC.

giphy.gif