Who makes sense for signing Lamar Jackson?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
There's no reason to lock out. The guaranteed portion of the contract is negotiable just like the length of the contract, total value, signing bonus etc
There will be teams that will offer ridiculous guaranteed deals, but it's not setting precedent
Kirk Cousins deal didnt get Mahomes a 100% guaranteed deal

I know. I just meant if the NFLPA went to the mattresses over fully guaranteed contracts, the owners would, too, because they’ve been against it from the jump.

The hated the Cousins contract, but it was an aberration for a mid tier QB. If Lamar gets a fully guaranteed contract, it’s normalize the nonsense Cleveland did with the Watson contract.

Trust me, if Trevor Lawrence or Justin Herbert want that same Watson contract, the reaction is gonna be the same.

It’s not a racial thing, it’s not even a running QB thing. It’s about turning the precedent of the Watson contract into an aberration and not a new paradigm for franchise QB contracts thing.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
As for good fits, I’d say Miami.

Tua shouldn’t ever play again. He’s one hit away from an all soft food diet

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know. I just meant if the NFLPA went to the mattresses over fully guaranteed contracts, the owners would, too, because they’ve been against it from the jump.
Its got nothing to do with what the owners want or not. Players can choose to hold out for more guaranteed money if they want.
In any event, the players would never push for that because it would ultimately lower salaries overall. Hockey and NBA have max contract amounts, NFL players would never go for that

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

REPORT: Lamar Jackson Is “Ready To Move On” From Ravens As His Reps Contact Multiple Other Teams​

Jalen got his. I don’t know when enough is enough. I get it in one way,but then again,what team is going to win it with Lamar Jackson & his salary.
Example of having a HOF QB,that you(gave) traded for giving up 2 first round & #1 drafted QB who went to the Superbowl.
Next thing you know you have to eat contracts,Lose players,have no top draft picks.
Then if you miss on draft picks it makes it hard just to maintain an above .500 record.
—SAD thing is you bring RACE into it & you want guaranteed money & coming off 2 injured seasons. -Plus now you want to add a player who has to run the ball to be successful.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Nobody. With his style of play, he won’t stay healthy long enough to earn all that guaranteed money.