Who is your guy

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
The one guy that maybe isn't supposed to make this club. Who is it and why?

Mine-Cody Davis; someone with these kind if measurables shouldn't have went undrafted. I love the thought of his size/speed being back there. 4.4 speed in a safety is a very nice thing to have. I at least want his as a special framer, with a chance to succeed.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Gotta love those special framers :sly:

But, to answer the question, i like Jonathan Stewart, the OLB from Texas A&M. Fast, hard hitter, just my kind of player.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Dammit, teamers! I type to fast on my phone and when it autocorrects, I don't always catch it.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm kind of hoping that Andrew Helmick makes the roster, but I don't see how there could be any room for him.

And you gotta disable that autocorrect thing. It does more harm than good. :sly:

Flipper_336

Starter
Name
Carl
Philip Lutzenkirchen for me. Loved his play at Auburn and I think that he can cement a role in the team as a third tight end/half-back hybrid, as well as a special teams contributor.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
X said:
I'm kind of hoping that Andrew Helmick makes the roster, but I don't see how there could be any room for him.

And you gotta disable that autocorrect thing. It does more harm than good. :sly:

If you haven't seen it already check out SwiftKey for your droid......I love the app its the best keyboard and learns well enough that you don't have to type out entire words.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
LesBaker said:
X said:

If you haven't seen it already check out SwiftKey for your droid......I love the app its the best keyboard and learns well enough that you don't have to type out entire words.
I just use the voice recognition thing instead of thumbing around with my giant snausage fingers.
It works great if you take the time to E NUN SEE ATE.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
you guys gonna follow around my threads and keep posting about your damn droids? lol

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
El Juggernauto said:
you guys gonna follow around my threads and keep posting about your damn droids? lol
android-vs-apple-420x260.jpg

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
El Juggernauto said:

Yeah, we are. And in an aggressive fashion designed to cause you discomfort.

jjab360

Legend
I recently had my S3 stolen and decided to replace it with an iPhone 4. Worst mistake of my life, thank god I got a warranty.

paceram

Pro Bowler
El Juggernauto said:
The one guy that maybe isn't supposed to make this club. Who is it and why?

Mine-Cody Davis; someone with these kind if measurables shouldn't have went undrafted. I love the thought of his size/speed being back there. 4.4 speed in a safety is a very nice thing to have. I at least want his as a special framer, with a chance to succeed.

RB Benny Cunningham - Just a gut feeling!

Lesson

Oh, really?
I'm interested to see the reaction on this.

I don't think Darian Stewart will make the roster if misses any time in the preseason or a significant amount of training camp.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lesson said:

I don't think Darian Stewart will make the roster if misses any time in the preseason or a significant amount of training camp.
You're probably right. Potential is one thing, but it means nothing if you can't play.

Lesson

Oh, really?
X said:
Lesson said:

You're probably right. Potential is one thing, but it means nothing if you can't play.

'xactly. I'm looking forward to both he and Daniels getting back on the field and see if they are ready to ball.

libertadrocks

Hall of Fame
I would say Ray-Ray, but he's a bit of a gimmie. Dude is screaming sleeper.

Some unknown kats Im watching are RJ Washington and Drew Thomas.

Washington is a DE that was a top recruit(#11 in the ESPN 150) for OU once upon a time. After he got to OU he slacked off a bit and didn't devote himself to the game until recently. He has God given talent, so maybe he can blossom into a stud rotational DE. The postion is crowded, so he's facing an uphill battle, but we'll see.

Drew Thomas was a CB for UTEP. He played good football during his tenure there. This is a bit of a play on the current state of the roster. Rosters usually have 4-6 devoted slots for CBs. 10 overall for DBs. There are only 4 locks on the roster at CB, so if he impresses he may have a shot.

Both of these guys are dark-horses and probably wont make the roster but they might be fun to watch. Of course watch em get cut tomorrow lol