LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I started watching Big Sky and Katheryn Winnick in normal clothes and not viking gear has me droolin

Katheryn-Winnick-in-Big-Sky-1024x683.jpg

Also Natalie Alyn Lind. She was Lauren Strucker on the X-Men spin off the Gifted.

big-sky-star-natalie-lind-poses-series-new-day-off-snaps.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I started watching Big Sky and Katheryn Winnick in normal clothes and not viking gear has me droolin

Katheryn-Winnick-in-Big-Sky-1024x683.jpg

Also Natalie Alyn Lind. She was Lauren Strucker on the X-Men spin off the Gifted.

big-sky-star-natalie-lind-poses-series-new-day-off-snaps.jpg
Kathryn Winnick is smoking hot. She is a very accomplished woman too.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
747F2FE8-40E0-4A74-9D3B-82D1C4E5E035.jpeg
C7FF8AC0-E9C3-48B3-BA22-67343980D5AA.png

I have a real thing for Christine Williams. Unfortunately I don’t think she feels the same about moi.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I've always had a thing for Asian women who can fight after watching Maggie Q in Nikita. Especially the older, mature ones. Been watching Marvel's Agents of Shield. Ming Na Wen is around 50-51 in this pic. 58 today and still hot.

B0GGGYHIAAIcgXG.jpg

Tano

Legend
I've always had a thing for Asian women who can fight after watching Maggie Q in Nikita. Especially the older, mature ones. Been watching Marvel's Agents of Shield. Ming Na Wen is around 50-51 in this pic. 58 today and still hot.

B0GGGYHIAAIcgXG.jpg
She definitely does not look her age.

I saw her live at Comic Con in 2016.

Angry Ram

B0GGGYHIAAIcgXG.jpg

She's so fine. I'm 32 and crush on a 59 year old woman lol. I also got to meet her :woozy2::smilehearts:

Someone closer to my age is Gemma Chan aka Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel and Sersi in Eternals.

1529935460-ahem.jpg

Angry Ram

The cleaning lady is also a pretty lady (Elodie Yung, played Elektra in Daredevil).

images

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She's so fine. I'm 32 and crush on a 59 year old woman lol. I also got to meet her :woozy2::smilehearts:

Someone closer to my age is Gemma Chan aka Minn-Erva in Captain Marvel and Sersi in Eternals.

1529935460-ahem.jpg
She was in Humans as well, she's great.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So I first noticed this actress in Elementary where she had a brief run as Holmes' girlfriend and was outstanding in that role some good acting. Then she was in Glow which was a very good show to me. And most recently she was in Tomorrow War on Prime and was again good. Doesn't hurt that's she's very easy on the eyes.

View: https://gfycat.com/inferiorathleticgharial-betty-gilpin

5ccujh40vl871.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
So I first noticed this actress in Elementary where she had a brief run as Holmes' girlfriend and was outstanding in that role some good acting. Then she was in Glow which was a very good show to me. And most recently she was in Tomorrow War on Prime and was again good. Doesn't hurt that's she's very easy on the eyes.

View: https://gfycat.com/inferiorathleticgharial-betty-gilpin

5ccujh40vl871.jpg
I liked Tomorrow War. I didn’t even notice Betty Gilpin in it because all I had on my mind was Yvonne Strahovski.