LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
153418053_amanda-seyfried-esquire-mag-april-2010-8.jpg

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
She and Lindsay Lohan share a birthday.....

with me. :p (Today!)

That is incredible! Happy B-Day Brudda.

Since I was 1st in this thread to claim both of them... I will go ahead and take care of both of them together today... at the same time of course.

My God. My mind is on overload right now. LOL

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Remember the Mary Ann vs Ginger debate? Pretty much every guy you ask would say Mary Ann. The ole girl next door fantasy. But I always said Ginger. She seemed easy. I wasn't picky and I didn't like working for it. :cool:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember the Mary Ann vs Ginger debate? Pretty much every guy you ask would say Mary Ann. The ole girl next door fantasy. But I always said Ginger. She seemed easy. I wasn't picky and I didn't like working for it. :cool:
And she was a Ginger, pretty rare back then

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock

Oh yeah, give me mega-hot Ginger 7 days a week!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Wtf does she have a Karen haircut for? The one the movie pic o_O:sneaky:

It's not a Karen cut, it's an updo... a sculpted updo (basically a put-the-hair-up hairdo) can look very much like a Karen cut...

like this
messy-updo-hairstyles.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I like Jennifer Connelly when she was a booby actress

The post-Beautiful Mind version isn't remotely as tasty.
Although I like thin women, I was a huge fan of the normal Jennifer Connelly, Mullhulond Falls, Career Opportunities era
See for me it's just a different version of amazing. Both are great but her in Rocketeer and Career Opportunities are hall of fame levels.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only ever seen this young lady in a couple cheesy sci fi flix on Prime but she's growing on me. Goes by Danielle C Ryan (also seen as Danielle Chucran)

a141f2e7f33b1522e6396142a4e8c9e2.jpg

This was the first movie I saw her in.

View: https://youtu.be/e2obIw1sOAg

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
She is very photogenic... Survivor looks atrocious... and I like bad movies...but there’s fart smell bad and vomit smell bad and that’s no fart...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
She is very photogenic... Survivor looks atrocious... and I like bad movies...but there’s fart smell bad and vomit smell bad and that’s no fart...
It's definitely not modern blockbuster material and I do enjoy a good B movie myself so I've watched it and didn't hate it.