LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
So I saw something that saddened me the other day. A lady a lot of us I'm sure fantasized about in our younger years has taken very ill. Amazon Goddess and B movie queen Julie Strain is suffering from dementia at the age of 56.

A19lnLYNZUL.jpg

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/11/27/julie-strains-health-worsens-tributes-paid/

Turns out she suffered a traumatic brain injury in her 20's that has come back in recent years to haunt her.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure I'd seen her in more than one movie prior to watching Aquaman.

HIchVff.jpg
49rhr1z4uh421.jpg

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kate’s old man Richard was an actor and died very young. He was best known for being in Porridge. Her sister was an actress as well, starring in London’s burning.

Useless facts for you!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the very lovely Lili Simmons played Catwoman in the last episode of Gotham. Here's to hoping they make a new series with her in it :D

MV5BNWJlMjU0NWYtN2NmNC00MGEzLWE4ZGYtMzQwZmY5OGE5YTM1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjUxMjc1OTM@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,996_AL_.jpg

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Inbar-Lavi-1.jpg

Inbar Lavi

She is from Israel and plays on a show called ‘Imposters’. She is very sexy and the show is very good. She’s even hotter on film.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Jennifer Tilly was never a women that made me look twice.
However. The other night I saw her on some "Clebrity Poker " match and i must say. She looked better than she ever has.
She had black hair and looked to be aging very well.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets revive this legendary thread with a blast from the past :)

7WNERuh.jpg
oj624pg3ws211.jpg