LEGEND Who is your Biggest Turn-on as an Actress?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I've always had a thing for actresses from the 1930's and 1940's

And Diana Lynn has always been up there towards the top , not usually the leading lady , just usually the best friend of the leading lady , or the sister of the leading lady , but she was still a pretty big star for her day , even stared in the movie Bedtime For Bonzo with Ronald Regan

And it's not that she's just cute , but she always had aquick wit and a sharp tongue

Diana_Lynn_in_Every_Girl_Should_Be_Married_trailer.jpg

fM8rGC5BFcwDUj9yvWKemsqyhiE.jpg

s-l500.jpg

lynn3.jpg

tumblr_n6r9k0ijmd1smuyxxo1_400.gif

lynn4.jpg

Last edited:

bnw

Pro Bowler
I've always had a thing for actresses from the 1930's and 1940's

And Diana Lynn has always been up there towards the top , not usually the leading lady , just usually the best friend of the leading lady , or the sister of the leading lady , but she was still a pretty big star for her day , even stared in the movie Bedtime For Bonzo with Ronald Regan

And it's not that she's just cute , but she always had aquick wit and a sharp tongue

Diana_Lynn_in_Every_Girl_Should_Be_Married_trailer.jpg

fM8rGC5BFcwDUj9yvWKemsqyhiE.jpg

s-l500.jpg

lynn3.jpg

tumblr_n6r9k0ijmd1smuyxxo1_400.gif

lynn4.jpg

No actress from the '30s that I've seen does it for me with the exception of Garbo in the very late '30s. So many in the '40s....my list would be quite long. What a decade for Hollywood. A few for the '50s though the '60s had to be it for me for eye candy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, I am a latecomer to this thread and I actually scrolled through every page/picture. My selections are not normal because I am turned by personality as much as by visuals. I am including a picture of one of the most erotic scenes from film in my childhood, which was the bathtub scene in the movie "Little Big Man" with Dustin Hoffman and Faye Dunnaway. It's strange that Dustin Hoffman also was a major character in the movie The Graduate with Anne Bancroft as Mrs Robinson (she was so hot!). Following these are other actresses whose personalities, voices, just set me off!
IQSy7lh.png

7s72jGM.png

rjM8YZT.png

8aNRySu.png

4SP0uGP.png

Deadstock

Digital Designer
Name
Deadstock
Ummm, not sure if I mentioned Salma Hayek. Oh wait I did. Oh well, here she is again!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Anyone here watch the TV show Billions, from Showtime? These two are just absolutely boner-iffic:

Ifenesh Hadera (on the right, obviously):

1032076_1_3422812_19_800x600_FULL.jpg

and Condola Rashad:

021417-Condola-Rashad-Embed1.jpg

BOING!!

bnw

Pro Bowler
Ok, I am a latecomer to this thread and I actually scrolled through every page/picture. My selections are not normal because I am turned by personality as much as by visuals. I am including a picture of one of the most erotic scenes from film in my childhood, which was the bathtub scene in the movie "Little Big Man" with Dustin Hoffman and Faye Dunnaway. It's strange that Dustin Hoffman also was a major character in the movie The Graduate with Anne Bancroft as Mrs Robinson (she was so hot!). Following these are other actresses whose personalities, voices, just set me off!
IQSy7lh.png

7s72jGM.png

rjM8YZT.png

8aNRySu.png

4SP0uGP.png
I couldn't give your post a rating since I have violent conflicting reactions to your picks so I'll address each one:

Faye Dunaway: eh OK but that pic doesn't do it for me

Anne Bancroft: old in that pic but there's potential

Helen Hunt::puke::puke::puke:

Dana Delaney: a most violent me likey! I mean the load would have such force as to be chased by the seminal vesicles! I wish China Beach had much more beach! Last I saw she has aged very nicely too.

Jamie Curtis::baghead:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I couldn't give your post a rating since I have violent conflicting reactions to your picks so I'll address each one:

Faye Dunaway: eh OK but that pic doesn't do it for me

Anne Bancroft: old in that pic but there's potential

Helen Hunt::puke::puke::puke:

Dana Delaney: a most violent me likey! I mean the load would have such force as to be chased by the seminal vesicles! I wish China Beach had much more beach! Last I saw she has aged very nicely too.

Jamie Curtis::baghead:

I'm convinced that Jamie Lee Curtis had as sex change as a teen. She looks like a dude.

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This scene from "Lost in Translation" made me want to get into movies myself as Scarlett Johansson's panty consultant ("yeah those are okayyyy but I've got a few more pairs you need to try on"). didn't work out the way I'd hoped though.
392099_scarlett_johansson_lost_in_translation_01_20110325105411.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
One of the most beautiful women in a movie ever was Joan Collins in Cleopatra.

Edit sorry Elizabeth Taylor.

Cleopatra-Cover.png

Last edited:

bnw

Pro Bowler
This scene from "Lost in Translation" made me want to get into movies myself as Scarlett Johansson's panty consultant ("yeah those are okayyyy but I've got a few more pairs you need to try on"). didn't work out the way I'd hoped though.
View attachment 21357
"panty consultant" thats sheer genius!:yess: