Who is your all-time favorite TV show cop/detective/PI?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We are into these now. (y)

It probably doesn’t qualify but as a kid I was one of those caught up in the S.W.A.T. fad.... I had action figures and stuff. Really into that show as a kid.
I loved me some A-Team back in the day ~ CGI

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Now there's a few HBO shows like the Wire and Detective shows that had some great character's but it wasn't network shows.
Tell me you don't mean True Detectives. Season one was great and shit turned sour quickly after

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McMillan & Wife and McCloud, bitches! If you want supernatural inspectors, Kolschack was pretty good Night Stalking vampires..

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Serious show it's McNulty from the Wire which is just an absolutely brilliant show if you haven't seen it.

Also I really like Brooklyn 99 for a dumb show that you can dip in and out of. Detective Rosa Diaz would be my favourite from that but actually it's really well written and acted for a comedy.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
index342.jpg

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
Tell me you don't mean True Detectives. Season one was great and shit turned sour quickly after
Yeap the 1 with Matthew and Woody.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
How about Mannix Colombo or the 1st 5/0.

Bookem Dano..

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Guess I should actually say Hank Voight

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Steve McGarret.

That's mine too. Takes me right back to the 808 when I see the opening theme. 5-0 was still getting filmed the whole time I lived there. It was a common thing to have to take detours because they would block off streets when they would film.