Who is the player, other than QB, we can least afford to lose?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I keep coming back to the same unit... sorry if I sound like a broken record.

I'd say anyone who is a starter on the Oline.

If Haverstein and Brown start (as it appears Fisher is counting on), I think that might indicate the depth behind them is still wanting.

If either Saffold or Robinson go down, even more devastating.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
A. What unit is our most inexperienced team unit?

B. What unit has been the weakest team unit for years?

C. What Unit has lost four veteran starters from the five who started week of 2014?

D. What unit has seven rookies being injected into it in order to play a major role in its strengthening & improvement .

E. What Ram player is the most experienced starter of the unit mentioned above ?

Who is now the unit leader of the above team unit.o_O

Rodger Saffold

It's quite scary when you break it down like that.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I keep coming back to the same unit... sorry if I sound like a broken record.

I'd say anyone who is a starter on the Oline.

If Haverstein and Brown start (as it appears Fisher is counting on), I think that might indicate the depth behind them is still wanting.

If either Saffold or Robinson go down, even more devastating.

So true. If GR were to go down there's Saffold....Butt-monkey is a re-injury to Saffold you loose the only legit back up to OLT plus your top OL'er. That would be why Snead pulled the trigger on the super green with highly questionable maturity of OLT Isaiah Battle.

Its a Good thing that Saffold has be one of the healthiest OL'er over the last four seasons.

Dr C. Hill

Rookie
Name
Doc
Before reading through this thread, my answer was Quinn by a mile. I now think that loosing Saffold would be a disaster on that young line.

I sure hope his shoulder is okay, because banking on the health of Roger Saffold is a VERY scary idea to me!

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I think there are two answers, one on offense, and one on defense. Quinn can absolutely wreck a game, so he's in for sure. I think a case could be made for Saffold, because he's the only vet on the o-line, and he's good, and versatile.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
If we are picking both sides of the ball I'm going;

JL55
Saffold

I am pretty sure I'm right.

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd think it would also matter when this (hopefully) hypothetical injury would occur. Week 1 - an injury to Saffold or GR would be devastating. Week 10 - well, hopefully the rookies will be much better by then.

I'd still say Donald though - he's already the best player on the team, soon to be best in the league.

ozarkram

Hall of Shame
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Probably the ball guy. You no if you don't get the pressure just right all kinds of stuff can go wrong. :whistle:

Ken

Starter
Name
Ken Morris
I still vote Hekker. Losing him during the season and replacing him with a street FA could actually be the difference between a winning and losing season. The depth on D and the unknowns on the OL make the field position game even more important.