Who Is Pulling For The 49ers Today...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
....and why am I pulling against Carson Wentz? :D

Because many still step on Goff's head, to elevate Wentz to god status...I know of one prominent Philly sportscaster who said it out loud that it was a competition about best QB's, and that he wouldn't be complimentary towards Goff for that reason....
So even though my better nature wants to be magnanimous towards Wentz, mine (and their) bad nature...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

Q729

Legend
I'll never pull for the Seahags or Whiners. Only pulled for the Cards once, and that was when Warner was in another SB.
You're better than me. I wanted Warner to lose. Call me selfish.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Because many still step on Goff's head, to elevate Wentz to god status...I know of one prominent Philly sportscaster who said it out loud that it was a competition about best QB's, and that he wouldn't be complimentary towards Goff for that reason....
So even though my better nature wants to be magnanimous towards Wentz, mine (and their) bad nature...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-IkWpm7TS0

Thanks for explaining that to me.

It is like you live in my head. :D

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Complaint?

How about comment

Please explain the foot in mouth thing

I totally support his perspective (tho clearly our over the top main stream media does not, sorry, I’m not a lamb)

Last edited:

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's start over.
I totally support his perspective
You are off in the wrong direction, man.
You are missing my muddled point.

His only "mistake" was using the word "prison" when some people, (instigators?) are looking for things to complain about. (IMO)

I think all he really meant was that managers manage and football players should play football.

tempests

Hall of Fame
They’re not a threat this year to us. We don’t want them getting the lowest draft pick. They’re playing the team above us for the best record. Put your egos aside. We want them to win.

It's just too early to be concerned with playoff seeding. If the Rams don't win enough games in November and December it won't even be a factor.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Let's start over.

You are off in the wrong direction, man.
You are missing my muddled point.

His only "mistake" was using the word "prison" when some people, (instigators?) are looking for things to complain about. (IMO)

I think all he really meant was that managers manage and football players should play football.
Fair enough (y)

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
49ers are no threat to us. I want them to win just enough games to miss out on one of the QB's in the draft. If they knock the Eagles down to do it the better.

But let's be real, Eagles are gonna stop the 9ers without breaking a sweat.

Based on how this QB class is tanking, it may only mean getting 1 win (think Cleveland will remain winless)

I dunno that there will be more than 1 QB that has franchise material.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
9ers ideally will win about 4 or 5 games and remove themselves from the top 3 range in the draft.

I do not want them to get Darnold.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Why wouldnt you pull for the 49ers? At 0-7 they arent are rivals at this moment. The Eagles are.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They just lost him, didn't they?

And they haven't faced our front 7 either.

Wentz getting hit a lot.... even before Peters was lost that was a concern, now the Niners were knocking him around even in a blowout game.

Would not be surprised if Joe Staley becomes an Eagle this week.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Oh I get it....
Just.....can't......do......it.
Why wouldnt you pull for the 49ers? At 0-7 they arent are rivals at this moment. The Eagles are.

c3bb848a-b6b6-4f21-9100-61f15fba4347.gif