Who exceeded expectations the most in 2021, and who will in 2022?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nick Scott…just Wow…he created fear on the opponents WR…can’t quantify that

The WOW was in the Championship game. Talk about WOW!!!

I was livid. The Niners we’re getting all kinds of calls & The Rams we’re on the verge of Lossing for the 3rd time to The Niners.

Deebo Was doing his thing again & went over the middle.NICK SCOTT Blew Deboo Up!! The REF threw a Flag. I went crazy & into another room. Couldn’t believe it & the timing of the HIT was Perfect.

If anyone wants to show a video of how Football should be played on defense.Text Book hit by Nick Scott.

If The Refs didn’t change that bad call The Rams season was History!!!

Yeah Deboo cried after the game,but it was that hit that caused that emotion of a player who has dominated The Rams defense.

Yes the Cinncy game there was foot steps heard,but I’m sure that video was played a few times before that SuperBowl for sure.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Anyway - here is the post. I like both picks in 2022.

Ernest Brown I really hope plays well of improves.He imo is to slow off the ball & needs to work hard to find his niche in The Rams defense.He got cut & was a practice squad guy.
Yeah, I meant ILB Ernest Jones, not DE Earnest Brown whoo I think is a jag ...

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Matt Gay/EJ
Travin Howard/Noteboom

Edit: Forgot we have wags now. Travin not looking like a good pick here, but fuck it. Go get em...

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Honestly think that our third and fourth round picks last year significantly improve.

Bobby Brown III was my favorite pick, and now has one less person in front of him to worry about in Joseph-Day. Now that he's a year older and likely better, I could see him taking snaps all around the line.

Ernest Jones is learning from the best in Wagner, and I believe he'll be motivated to ball out. Not that he didn't do it last year, but I had a John Johnson III vibe from him from the start, and thus far, Jones has proved me right.

Rochell has a clear lane towards starting, now that Williams is gone. Hell, he started last year before the injury and did very well.

I love Jacob Harris as a project full of potential. I still think he's more of a receiver than a tight end, but I think he makes the team on special teams alone, especially if they re-sign OBJ.

As for exceeding most of my expectations...Nick Scott. It has to be Nick Scott because I had no expectations from him. He totally balled out and proved me wrong, and I'm so happy to eat my honey BBQ crow wings. Mmm...BBQ crow wings...

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Yeah, I meant ILB Ernest Jones, not DE Earnest Brown whoo I think is a jag ...
The thing is you never know ? I’m sure you’ve said that about many Rams? Then again what is a JAG. If you said JAP you might be callled prejudiced? Lol
Point being that he might find a role in the defense this season.I like the development of players.It’s players like Earnest Brown that help The Rams get over the top in that category.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Honestly think that our third and fourth round picks last year significantly improve.

Bobby Brown III was my favorite pick, and now has one less person in front of him to worry about in Joseph-Day. Now that he's a year older and likely better, I could see him taking snaps all around the line.

Ernest Jones is learning from the best in Wagner, and I believe he'll be motivated to ball out. Not that he didn't do it last year, but I had a John Johnson III vibe from him from the start, and thus far, Jones has proved me right.

Rochell has a clear lane towards starting, now that Williams is gone. Hell, he started last year before the injury and did very well.

I love Jacob Harris as a project full of potential. I still think he's more of a receiver than a tight end, but I think he makes the team on special teams alone, especially if they re-sign OBJ.

As for exceeding most of my expectations...Nick Scott. It has to be Nick Scott because I had no expectations from him. He totally balled out and proved me wrong, and I'm so happy to eat my honey BBQ crow wings. Mmm...BBQ crow wings...

Memento - The Rams depth at DB is amazing Imo now.I watched Downtown Brown all day yesterday with Alexis.There draft day & Ram follow up is pretty cool.There knowledge is actually amazing because of the hours they put in.
I’ve always appreciated Draftnik’s around here on these(this) site.I’ve tended to go away from it because I such a Rams Fan & USC has basically been unwatchable.Finally they have a real coach again. That Cardinals(Arizona) coach was almost a Rams coach,but went to USC for a month.Now players getting paid has changed so much in college football.Will ALWAYS say USC & Pete Carroll got F’d.

Sorry side tracked..

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Memento Crow is always good.I’m sure I have a lot of frozen Crow that I might need to get to before it spoils.

This Williams & Hoecht but IMO going to make a difference on the D’Front.I say that because of the players(character) The Rams have.

Eric Henderson is The Best D’Line coach Bar-None.AD99 had a Clay Matthews type of thing on his wall with a young photo of him.Maybe a Screen shot? Just such a respect there & career change guy for him.

I think the way The Rams defensive line works together is Great!! Williams started out ahead of Copeland & Hoecht.He can’t released & now I believe got reclaimed ? Anyways I still like him on the Right Side (DE/DT). Hoecht has worked so hard & is imo a Excellent Special Teams player for his size. He works so hard & his mind set is going to keep him on The Rams roster.
Copeland & E.Brown are going to challenge for a spot?

—Yes I like your Booby Brown prediction,but eyes of the beholder say he has his work cut out for him,but he is a True DT.His size,youth, & speed is what also made losing SJD69 ok. Greg Gaines & Robinson both dominating even more so mainly though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Downtown Brown’s interview with rookie Daniel Hardy got me excited about The Rams new LBer coach Chris Beake & players he will have to coach Howard,Jones.Rozeboom, & Wagner.

I’d say more so though of how certain players from the OLB group find there niche? Thad Bogardus has his work cut out for him.

Daniel Hardy talks about what his goals are as a Young Ram Player.He is just such a genuine Young Man.Like Ernest Jones there upbringing is cool because of there Mothers.You think about The Drafting of players. The Heart of making it & keeping humble is what separates a lot of players.IMO you can not over look those types of things.
Anyway before I get to carried away from this is players like Lewis,Hollins & Garrett are all going to be able to be able to pass pro.I don’t know what the Defense will look like,but D. Hardy says that is what his main goal is to get better at.He also like Q. Lake know what it’s going to take to be a Ram.
I say that because you talk about The Crow you are enjoying. Nick Scott is that perfect player who knew what it took to be a Ram & what was asked of him early.

It’s called SPECIAL TEAMS!!!! Coach D’ is going to get into this group.He is making this Baby his Own. I mean Gay just was a Pro Bowl kicker.The Rams got a draft pick last season for a Punter. Johnny is gone & The Rams had a New Long Snapper.

That’s before Brandon Powell came into play & changed the punting game. My hope & even more so again is Cooper Kupp stays away from being a PR. I mean you want to talk SPECIAL TEAMS or a SPECIAL PLAYER? I mean Cooper Kupp is a GREAT example of what SPECIAL TEAMS means.
What a YEAR & he wins the TRIPLE CROWN & still returning Punts ?