Who do you feel Cleveland takes?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which QB does Cleveland take?!

• Total voters

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does signing RG3 mean they won't take a QB?

I was leaning toward them not taking one anyways...they have to go BPA and get a stud, regardless of position.

WvuIN02

Starter
Jackson is a smart guy.

And the RG3 trade makes a ton of sense if you think you can rehab the guy. 2 blue chip QBs, you own the 2nd pick, your team needs a ton of players.

The Browns can turn the RG3 signing into a haul of picks because everyone assumed one of the two were headed to Cleveland. It also hurts the Titans leverage as well if you want to trade up to 1st since you could now still trade up and get one of them. This is of course assuming this line of thinking and the Browns dont want to draft a QB, they still might take either.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
IMO, as much as taking a QB makes sense, signing RG3 to me means they either want to trade out of the spot or continue to build the rest of the team. Let's be honest, they are a freaking mess. They lost some good players on both sides of the ball. Why get a QB with nothing around him?
Maybe wishful thinking on my part but I think they need too much to worry about a rookie QB at this point.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
With the 2nd pick in the 2016 NFL Draft the Cleveland Browns Select....Jalen Ramsey, CB, Florida State
0273481001455151960_filepicker.jpg

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I think Cleveland will surprise some in the draft. With their new emphasis on quality/production (Moneyball) I see them drafting a day 1 starter on D. (Bosa or Ramsey) Bosa would put butts in seats right now in Cleveland. And then they could draft their QB in waiting in later rounds. While the "experts" say it has to be done a particular way..... I think they try to do it their way (One can argue that is half of the Browns problem to begin with......)

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
If they stay put.... Bosa...after all...he has a large following in Ohio...Plus I feel like the Browns signing of RG3.....allows them to take bpa.....and if they choose Wentz or Goff as the back up they would have to change a lot of the same offense that they will install to take advantage of RG3'S talents. Lynch makes the most sense here as they have very simular traits.... Cleveland has been burned by a history of first round picks at qb.....the head coach (Jackson) comes from a franchise who's starter was selected in the 2nd round. Just to name few....lol

Go Rams........ ;)