Who do we want to win this weekend?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rynie

Cowboys rudeboy.
Name
Rynie
I actually think the Cowboys roll. Last week was SF's SB, they are done.....
I HOPE SO! I'm kind of nervous, but it's because the Cowboys tend to break my heart in the playoffs. Our defense this season is WAY better than the previous years, so *fingers crossed*.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Outside of our Rams, I’ll be rooting for the Cowboys because fuck the 49ers. I don’t want to play those assholes again, even for revenge. Knock them the hell out of the playoffs like they didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. I hope the Cowboys drop a 50 burger on them or they lose in epic fashion like they did in the super bowl.

I also feel we’d match up well against the Cowboys if we had to meet them in the play offs.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer

the-miz-angry.gif

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
Doesn't matter who the Rams play. We can beat any team we face, or we can lose to any team we face. Reality it's the Rams who lose games. Every game I saw this season with a L next to it, I feel the Rams either played like doodoo or McVay came into the game underprepared. JMHO

socalrams90

Starter
I’d root for the Eagles but doubt they knock out GB in GB and if both Eagles and Niners were to win we’re hosting the Niners next week (yikes). If we won that then we’d still be going to GB for nfc champ lol.

Niners have a better chance of knocking out GB so I’m hoping for Bucs and Niners to win first round. We take out Brady while SF at worst beats up on GB before the nfc championship game.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Outside of our Rams, I’ll be rooting for the Cowboys because fuck the 49ers. I don’t want to play those assholes again, even for revenge. Knock them the hell out of the playoffs like they didn’t deserve to be there in the first place. I hope the Cowboys drop a 50 burger on them or they lose in epic fashion like they did in the super bowl.

I also feel we’d match up well against the Cowboys if we had to meet them in the play offs.

Fuck that. I want the Cowboys to drop about 90 on them ... with 1000 yards of total offense against them.

Ram65

Legend
I’d root for the Eagles but doubt they knock out GB in GB and if both Eagles and Niners were to win we’re hosting the Niners next week (yikes). If we won that then we’d still be going to GB for nfc champ lol.

Niners have a better chance of knocking out GB so I’m hoping for Bucs and Niners to win first round. We take out Brady while SF at worst beats up on GB before the nfc championship game.

That makes sense to me. Of course, the Rams have to win to have any of this matter to us.

If the Rams beat TB and the Whiners win then the Rams play Whiners at Sofi. Probably not a home team crowd. Ouch!

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams 9ers Iggles.

Let’s get the 9ers back here and curb stomp them. Stafford throws for 500 and 6 TDs.

Remove the curse.
This sets up a run through the Cards / 9ers and Packers. We lost five games this year, and four of them came to those three teams. Add in the possibility of the Titans in the Super Bowl, and that would be the opportunity to avenge all five losses. I like it.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
NFC:
49ers-proves NFCW is toughest division and helps Rams in playoffs. Also think Samuel is the baddest offensive mofo in league right now.
Rams- need to come out strong and stay tough.
Eagles-fuck Brady is all I can say.

AFC:
Bills-used to live in Buffalo as a kid and think their fans are best in league. My AFC team.
Steelers- go BigBen. Chiefs had their day.
Raiders-how cool would a Rams (god willing) Raiders SB be?

The baddest offensive player in the league right now? That would be Cooper Kupp my dude.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
RAMS of course
Eagles cause fuck Tom Shady
Cowboys cause fuck them fortywhiners

Then RAMS roll the boys and Eagles make two in a row they send the old men into retirement

Then RAMS at home will not be denied to be part of the last game of the season in their house.

AFC anybody but Billacheat.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
That would put us home vs SF

I am changing my opinion then. TB, Dallas then.

If we are going to the Super Bowl it has to be easiest path possible.

We would then go to TB. Dallas would have to beat GB. Winning @DAL would be a lot easier than winning @GB.

That would make the NFC Championship game LA@DAL. I like our chances.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Ideally - Niners, Bucs, Rams

We get Bucs and whiners face GB. That could potentially set us up with the NFC Championship game against SF at home. You don’t know how badly I want to face the whiners again for a revenge game to spring us to the SB.
I'd rather not play the Niners again, revenge chance or not.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Seriously not a fan of giving the Shitty9ers any life, as I've always wanted to cut down their chances to get into the SB. Earliest exit is best for those ass-hats. Rams can avenge their gifting them the playoffs next year. I like using the "1st round exit" to signify their lack of worth. Revert them into "The Faithless" again.

So Rams (of course), Cowboys for sure, and Eagles in NFC. I want Brady out as early as possible too.

For AFC, again don't want the Cheats to have any chance to get in again so early exit is best. I'm so sick of seeing them in the SB since over a decade ago. Can't stand the Faders either. So Bills and Bengals for sure, and Chiefs.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Obviously I want the Rams to win. I want Cowboys and Eagles to beat SF and TB. I'm rooting for Bengals KC and Buffalo.

What I think will happen is SF TB both win. I think Bengals Chiefs and Bills move on to the next round. I expect the Bills and Patriots to be a good one. I just got a feeling that Pittsburgh will give KC a run for their money and maybe even upset them.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Personally, best case scenario for me would be 49ers and Tampa winning. I know its the great Tom Brady. But I feel we match up better against them than the Cowboys. Brady's missing two receivers in Godwin and Antonio Brown. And they don't have a running back as good as Pollard and Elliot.

I definitely do not want another matchup with the 49ers. I feel like we just cannot beat that team at the moment. Once they said heck with it and got physical with us, they dominated the rest of the way. I don't see them getting away from that.

If we win, I just don't think we can go into Green Bay against a rested Packers team and win. If we're ever gonna win there playing them the following week would give us a better chance.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't matter who the Rams play. We can beat any team we face, or we can lose to any team we face. Reality it's the Rams who lose games. Every game I saw this season with a L next to it, I feel the Rams either played like doodoo or McVay came into the game underprepared. JMHO
I think we tend to play like doodoo when we lose the LOS. Other than those types of games McVay tends to win.

There are some games where it seems like teams are sitting all over his route concepts, granted. But I think that happens to every coach. Nobody is so good that they won't have games where the other guy does a better job. McVay in fact seems to be on the top of that list of guys who get the best of most exchanges.

But I'm with you that I don't care who we play. Not gonna lie it would be nice if the 9ers get knocked out, because SF is about as tough a game for the Rams as Green Bay. But then again it would be great to see a third game and the Rams slay that dragon. Bottom line is all these stars are either gonna get it done or they're not gonna get it done. So I'm in the enjoyment stage personally, just soaking in that chance we have a run ahead.