Who are your teams?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Chris........what is BPL? I hope it doesn't stand for British Premier League?
I think they use it as short for Barclays premier league. Probably beacuse thats what it's called on FIFA lol

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Right that would make sense. I've heard EPL used before but not BPL.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Logos_zpse63039b5.jpg

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Rams
Angels
UCLA Bruins
Anaheim Ducks

Wow, I guess I'm 503's bitter enemy...and I used to like the guy:LOL:

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
I think they use it as short for Barclays premier league. Probably beacuse thats what it's called on FIFA lol

Right that would make sense. I've heard EPL used before but not BPL.

My mom (step mom from England) always yells at me for calling it the BPL. But I can't help it. It must have something to do with seeing this logo everywhere before, during, after, on the kits, every replay, and in the stadiums on match day.
image.jpg

Plus they've sponsored it for 10 years now I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 249

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just not used to it being called either the BPL or EPL but that is all to do with me being where I am from and the fact we don't call that here. Sorry wasn't having a dig at anyone. As an aside, I used to bank with Barclays, they were fucking useless so I closed my accounts down.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
NFL- Rams
MLB- St. Louis Cardinals
NCAA- SIU softly- my younger brother played basketball there for Bruce Weber, Matt Painter, and Chris Lowery during their NCAA tournament years in the early 2000s. Followed them intensely after he left until the Weber coaching tree ended. I follow Mizzou and Slu softly as well in football and basketball as they are home teams.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
NFL: Rams and Steelers (I do have a number of teams I rather they win if mine can't, plus some teams have such great histories it's hard to dislike them).

MLB: Cardinals

NBA: Thunder (except the TV presentations on both BSPN and TNT are so uptight and cliche ridden its hard to watch games now)

NHL: Blues

MLS: Whoever St. Louis ends up getting

College: Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Alabama (random, I know; TBH not a huge fan of college sports).

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Rams only.

Used to be a huge baseball fan but the cheating turned me off. Couldn't care less about it anymore.

Soon Kobe will retire and I will once again watch the Lakers but until then, no thanks.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
NFL: Rams (DUH!)

MLB: Royals

NCAA Football: Iowa Hawkeyes and anyone playing against Nebraska

Really don't watch much NBA or NHL to have a team.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
Rams
Cardinals
Blues
Missouri Tigers (FB only)

To a lesser degree the Red Sox and Bruins

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Other than the Rams, my football (soccer) team is Birmingham City and I follow the Red Sox although not as closely as I used to. Went to Boston in 2004 to watch two games.