Whittington injury not serious

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
If you mean Darius Williams, he played Sunday.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not having Whittington on the field for that last possession doomed the Rams. Glad he's ok but availability is one of the most important abilities

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I'm happy he is not too bad. This team needs to figure out why they get so many injuries. Many come before the season starts. Is it conditioning or the field they practice on. Not enough time lifting weights. It has to be something the Rams are doing or not doing because every season we seem to lose top players. When half your starting line up is on IR you may as well write this one in. It’s one thing to lose the big game but to lose the season before it even starts is maddening.
I’m not throwing in the towel just yet, but all the injuries are puzzling.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I've said it before, they need to reevaluate the strength and conditioning program/coaches.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I've said it before, they need to reevaluate the strength and conditioning program/coaches.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but weren’t most of the Oline injuries ankle related? If so, they need to have some sort of offseason ankle program to get them ramped up before camp