Whittington injury not serious

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
The start of good news is rolling in. By the end of our bye week we will be a much improved team, god willing.

Pray I Hope GIF

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I'm happy he is not too bad. This team needs to figure out why they get so many injuries. Many come before the season starts. Is it conditioning or the field they practice on. Not enough time lifting weights. It has to be something the Rams are doing or not doing because every season we seem to lose top players. When half your starting line up is on IR you may as well write this one in. Its one thing to lose the big game but to lose the season before it even starts is maddening.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Holding out hope for after the bye. We can do it!

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Absolutely. The lack of personal foul calls for late hits on Stafford this season has been disgusting.
Honestly, if I had the time, I would love to go back and find all the hits he’s taken this season without flags being thrown. Then put them all together in a highlight film so other people could see the bs.

0311rams

RomandeacondikersonwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Name
Madrid311
I'm happy he is not too bad. This team needs to figure out why they get so many injuries. Many come before the season starts. Is it conditioning or the field they practice on. Not enough time lifting weights. It has to be something the Rams are doing or not doing because every season we seem to lose top players. When half your starting line up is on IR you may as well write this one in. Its one thing to lose the big game but to lose the season before it even starts is maddening.
The team trainer that kept the team healthy went to GB with LaFleur. We let all our top everything get away. This one is hurting the team a lot.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That's good that Whittington's not seriously hurt. We can't afford to lose any more receivers.

pvtdragon39

Rookie
Honestly, if I had the time, I would love to go back and find all the hits he’s taken this season without flags being thrown. Then put them all together in a highlight film so other people could see the bs.
Just this past game, I can count at least 4 that should have been called. Our WR have been thrown to the ground to the point of WTF all season as well. Hence why they are all hurt. Glad to JW ok tho.

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
The team trainer that kept the team healthy went to GB with LaFleur. We let all our top everything get away. This one is hurting the team a lot.

Justin Lovett: Director of Strength and Conditioning. Lovett was named the 2024 Professional Strength and Conditioning Coach of the Year by the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA).

You mean this guy is no good ? Seems unlikely. Firing people will probably help as much as that sandbox bs they introduced when there was a rash of ankle injuries back in the day ( Fisher era ?).

I think it's just cyclical. Last year, Rams were healthy AF; lowest AGL in the league, irrc. in '22; second highest.

This year it isn't so much the overall numbers but the multiples in units/personnel groups, right ? Both OTs out to start, then 2 of 3 starting IOL, both starting WRs soon after. Then a smattering of their back-ups & starters elsewhere who had the experience needed to keep things stable/ride it out; Darious, JJ3, Noteboom.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
That's good that Whittington's not seriously hurt. We can't afford to lose any more receivers.
What's going to be interesting to see is who is #3 when both Kupp and Puka are back? Atwell and Whittington look like a #3's. DRob, Johnson? Hell maybe X Smith grows into the mix? Get our OL healthy, our defense a little less green and we might put together a run sooner than last year.

Toothsayer

Rookie
Name
Richard H Stee
What's going to be interesting to see is who is #3 when both Kupp and Puka are back? Atwell and Whittington look like a #3's. DRob, Johnson? Hell maybe X Smith grows into the mix? Get our OL healthy, our defense a little less green and we might put together a run sooner than last year.
I hope J. Whit's role is reliever/super sub for both Nacua & Kupp, not so much on the field at the same time. Best use, imo, is to extend Cooper's career/keep Puka fresh right now. Moreover, keeps McVay in his schematic happy place with a hot swappable trio of WRs. I think best case is Atwell , having earned the McStafford trust, becomes more of a 1c, since the other two & their young student are more 1a & 1b by trait than the trad roles, no ?

I'm a Creednik, so The Tooter has a ways to go before getting compared to Cooks, but he could be v. useful in the schematic role sense pdq, given his growth spurt in this crisis.

Two wins in 5 days & get to full strength-ish by the first Hag game;

lord-of-the-rings.gif

Psycho_X

Legend
My hope is they start rotating Kupp and Puka out every third or so series with some of our younger studs to keep Kupp and Puka fresh. Come fourth quarter heroics their fresher and hopefully less injured.

dang

Legend
I’m too lazy to look it up.
What is probability of Avila, JJax, Kupp or Nacua back by Week 6? Week 7?

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake
I’m too lazy to look it up.
What is probability of Avila, JJax, Kupp or Nacua back by Week 6? Week 7?

It's something like that. I know Williams is out for a minute probably like game ten or so. But if we can get a combo of puka Avila or kupp back by week 7 I'd take it. Not sure about JJ III