Whitner says AD “quit”

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The Rams will make the playoffs.

The 49ers won't.

Let them put THAT on the bulletin board.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Maybe they think Donald isn’t as effective when he is angry. Some players aren’t.

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
AD would have 2-3 guys 90% of the game. One they had a double going with kittle standing behind the double team

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Fuck off Whitner. What a garbage ass take. He must have been jealous about a current player getting the media attention that he could have only dreamed about while he was a player.

I would pay to see him sit down 1 on 1 with Donald and tell him that to his face. Donald would smack that goofy ass hat off his bald head lol

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
This coming from the same guy who wanted to change his name to Donte "Hitner". I put absolutely no stock in what he says.

Dz1

Go Hurricanes...
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Danger Zone
What makes AD Great,he's F%$$#ing Relentless, never quits and he plays harder than anyone I've ever seen, down after down.

This A#@ Clown can go to Hell and I hope AD pisses on him while being inducted into the HOF.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh hey Whitner is the type of guy we should all take at his word. Dirty scumbag POS.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
The Rams will make the playoffs.

The 49ers won't.

Let them put THAT on the bulletin board.

We won't be making the playoffs if we keep playing like we did Sunday night, even with seven teams from each conference making it this year. The NFC is stacked.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
This moron running his mouth is why it sucks to lose to the whiners...the loss AND the dickheads

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
We won't be making the playoffs if we keep playing like we did Sunday night, even with seven teams from each conference making it this year. The NFC is stacked.
Clearly, if we play like we did Sunday night we're going to have problems, but why would you assume that will be the case? Good teams have bad games. Last year's Chiefs went 2-4 over a six game stretch from Weeks 5-10.

Looking at the Rams' overall body of work over six games, I'd say the likelihood that they will make the playoffs is extremely high.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Shitner was always a mouthy as a player. AD didn't quit but I'm sure he was frustated that he was the only rusher that even came close to making plays despite being double teamed. Rest of them needed to step up.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Clearly, if we play like we did Sunday night we're going to have problems, but why would you assume that will be the case? Good teams have bad games. Last year's Chiefs went 2-4 over a six game stretch from Weeks 5-10.

Looking at the Rams' overall body of work over six games, I'd say the likelihood that they will make the playoffs is extremely high.

0-2 vs Buffalo and San Fran. The inconsistencies have been there all season. Last year was very similar.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
0-2 vs Buffalo and San Fran. The inconsistencies have been there all season. Last year was very similar.
LOL. Some fans can’t bear the uncertainty inherent in every sport, see so they adopt a pessimistic approach to protect themselves,

Don’t be that guy.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
LOL. Some fans can’t bear the uncertainty inherent in every sport, see so they adopt a pessimistic approach to protect themselves,

Don’t be that guy.

Yeah I'm not. I avoid the GameDay threads because that's all that entire discussion has boiled down to. But I do know if this team doesn't fix their level of play against teams outside of the NFC East, a repeat of last year is a very real possibility.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Some fans can’t bear the uncertainty inherent in every sport, see so they adopt a pessimistic approach to protect themselves,

Expressed very well...seen all over Ram boards.

I approve this message!