Whiner fans talking more s***

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Why give this guy ad revenue? He's not worth the click and time

The Ramowl

Starter
I stopped at "Gurley gets nullified". Foster is going to nullify Gurley ? Who is Foster ?

Eagles or Vikes defens, maybe. 49ers defense ? Oh man, you're in for a couple of bad football hangovers next season because Gurley can, and will, hurdle anyone in your secondary.

Also, you have nothing on Cooks Woods Kupp.
And the Donald Suh Brockers line is going to eat your QB

I'm half drunk and I'm pumped for next season. Go Rams !

fearsomefour

Legend
I stopped at "Gurley gets nullified". Foster is going to nullify Gurley ? Who is Foster ?

Eagles or Vikes defens, maybe. 49ers defense ? Oh man, you're in for a couple of bad football hangovers next season because Gurley can, and will, hurdle anyone in your secondary.

Foster Brooks their new D coordinator.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Foster Brooks their new D coordinator.
881E8901-B6DE-450A-875F-2F4D2D151B43.gif

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

Yeah that part seemed a little confusing too. Rueben Foster didn’t even play last year. And now he’s going just nullify Todd Gurley? I call bullshit.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Yeah that part seemed a little confusing too. Rueben Foster didn’t even play last year. And now he’s going just nullify Todd Gurley? I call bullcrap.

And Akhello Witherspoon was gonna stop Kupp. Lmao Marcus Peters couldn’t stop Kupp. Nobody last year, could stop Kupp. Richard Sherman who? You mean that past his prime gimp? He’s gonna stop Cooks or Woods? What’s Sherman running now? A 4.9 forty?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I skipped to a random point in the middle, and the guy literally said, "but first and next of all...."

Yeah. Nuhthanks.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
And Akhello Witherspoon was gonna stop Kupp. Lmao Marcus Peters couldn’t stop Kupp. Nobody last year, could stop Kupp. Richard Sherman who? You mean that past his prime gimp? He’s gonna stop Cooks or Woods? What’s Sherman running now? A 4.9 forty?
Is Sherman even going to be ready for the season?

The homerism is limitless... the dipsh*t echochamber that 9er fans love to circlejerk in always comes back to "But JimmyG...", "... his quick release....", "... Shanny can scheme...."

Fvck - can the season start already so we can demolish these idiots?

Fidelis

Semper Fi
Name
Fidelis
Holy Shit balls!!! Can’t stand them...I want to open the season against them and blow them out. Living in Enemy territory like I do would be a fun start to the season.

nanotech

Rookie
It's interesting to me that some posters seem to express a view that would make one think they had some control or contribution in the outcome of games. Out of body experience?