Which would you rather have? Iggles or Hawks win?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Psycho_X

Legend
There is no contest, the Seahawks need to lose. In a perfect world where we don't lose again then hell yeah let the Eagles lose. But can't count on that, especially with a game again the Eagles and Seahags looming. Get in the playoffs first and worry about everything after that. The Seahawks losing almost guarantees us the playoffs as long as we don't collapse. The Eagles losing does almost nothing for our playoff chances.

HeiseNBerg

Pro Bowler
First off, I don't necessarily believe that the Rams getting to the #2 seed hinges on what happens in the Eagles-Seahawks game. Rather, it's more about what the Rams and Vikings do these last 5 weeks -- you can pretty much take the Eagles out of that equation.

With that in mind, I want the Eagles to beat Seattle for a couple of reasons:
1) It hangs another loss on the Seahawks (always a good thing)
2) I don't think the Eagles will lose 2 games in a row, so I'd rather the Rams face an Eagles team coming off a win (and feeling a tad overconfident, heading into the Coliseum)

I'll also be rooting for the Falcons to beat the Vikings on Sunday.

swmizzou83

Starter
Who is everyone rooting for in this game? Obviously if Seattle loses that helps us widen the gap in the division but if Seattle can beat the eagles and we can beat the eagles the next week we could win the entire conference.

I hate rooting for the seahags but with the chance of winning the conference I am going to.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Scrolled down fast on page one to get to the reply text field and noticed the last post was of the just as important never ending ginger vs Mary Ann debate, so ill just say that the threesom is the obvious choice...unless, like Seinfeld, you can't be that guy, lounging around draped in velvet.

I'm actually wearing a velvet jumpsuit now so i think I am speaking clearly and from my higher self when I say that I'd like Seattle to barely beat Philly so Philly fans can brush it off to "we were due a loss" followed by total destruction of the eagles in L.A.

Then, as the talking heads are questioning what's up, down, hot and cold in this NFL matrix, we go up to Seattle and shove the Carson wentz pieces that Donald picked out of his teeth, right down Wilson's throat. Hope he has plenty of his magic water nearby.