Which Uni's for Saturday (Playoffs)?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
I'm curious to see what the Uniforms will be for our home playoff game(s). Wonder if the NFL will let us continue wearing the Royal/Yellows? Anyone heard anything??

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Not sure it’s been announced yet, the general consensus leans towards the blue and gold, wonder if league rules will get in the way since throwbacks typically aren’t used postseason

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I thought I saw something that the Rams uniform exception for this year extended through to the playoffs. If not, why wouldn’t we wear all-white?

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If not Royal/Yellow I'm sure it would be our normal home uni, all whites

socalrams90

Starter
I could be wrong but I remember Demoff saying we could use royal jerseys in playoffs. It was at the beginning of the season.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I could be wrong but I remember Demoff saying we could use royal jerseys in playoffs. It was at the beginning of the season.
Man, I hope you're right Brotha! Talk about re-visiting history... Blue and Yellow... in the playoffs... at the Coliseum!

Bootleg

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As I understand it the St. Louis solid blueberry/gold jersey has been retired. The classic solid royal/yellow jersey is now the official “dark color” uniform for the Rams.

So being the home team next week, the Rams can choose to wear the classic royal/yellow or the white variant of the St. Louis jersey they currently wear on the road.

My guess is the classic royal and yellow.

Last edited:

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Itll be the throwbacks. When they announced we would be wearing those as our primary colors this season, Demoff mentioned it would include home playoff games.

We should really wear the color rush in the post season, given how we're undefeated in those.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
12345.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let's get some more of this...

upload_2019-1-3_14-57-55.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Itll be the throwbacks. When they announced we would be wearing those as our primary colors this season, Demoff mentioned it would include home playoff games.

We should really wear the color rush in the post season, given how we're undefeated in those.
I really like the color rush jerseys we have!

IE Rams

Pro Bowler
I really like the color rush jerseys we have!
I do too, but not the top to bottom solid yellow banana rush eyesore. Yeesh :banana:

Pair it with white pants, and it looks great, just like in our early days in LA.

324F7A31-3017-432B-90A7-A2FF39163E8B.jpeg

Incidentally, I’m REALLY thinking of getting a Kenny Washington yellow jersey, or maybe Hirsch. My 14 year-old boy wants a Gurley one.

Last edited:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
They wore these in the 90's as a throwback

front.jpg