Which team has the best fans in the NFL? According to this study we suck

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
No other NFL team to my knowledge has been located in 4 different cities. Cleveland, LA, Anaheim, St. Louis, and LA again. The right term for that is fragmented. I'd like to see any NFL team keep their fanbase together any better than the Rams have done.

rams_fans17.jpg

screen-shot-2016-01-13-at-9-31-17-am.png

Whiner fans weren't spending much early in the year at the ticket gate.

Byqd_FpIgAARIXr.jpg

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
LA has the crappiest fans and it's not close. And I'm from Long Beach, so I'm not just some dude from another state tryin to bash the city.

But I think the Rams are going to tap into something special in LA if they continue what they're doing. They missed their opportunity with that home playoff loss, hopefully this thing continues to build momentum year to year. Baby steps.

nighttrain

Legend
LA has the crappiest fans and it's not close. And I'm from Long Beach, so I'm not just some dude from another state tryin to bash the city.

But I think the Rams are going to tap into something special in LA if they continue what they're doing. They missed their opportunity with that home playoff loss, hopefully this thing continues to build momentum year to year. Baby steps.
sorry to disagree, and by the way, tell this to the Dodgers
train