Which Rams rookie will contribute the most in 2014

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
1a. Biggest contribution - Robinson far and away
1b. Surprise contribution - Alexander

does this seem familar. 1st and goal at the 2 ft line. 1st play a run into middle for 1 yrd loss. 2nd play line up have a false start loss of 5 yrds. 2nd down again run it wide no gain. 3rd try pass play qb gets sacked. kick 30 yrd field goal. i think this year with robinson we score on first down. i watched a high light film on alexander the guy is like a magnet to the ball. if healthy and can grasp system he might surprise.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Alexander needs to get healthy ASAP or he won't be contributing much at all in 2014. Hope he's ready to participate in training camp.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I was always a fan of Atogwe. He was definitely my favorite Rams safety and he seemed to always make incredible plays at least once a game. The downside was his consistency but I believe Joyner will be a top 10 safety in time without worries in that department. I can still remember a game in Tampa where Atogwe was doing the Soulja Boy, hahaha

Haha Atogwe will always be my boy. First rams jersey I ever bought. I live in Windsor, OJ went to the school not far from my house lol. Had to route for the hometown kid. Man was he fun to watch.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Biggest Contribution: Greg Robinson.

Surprise Contribution: Michael Sam.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Robinson.
We haven't had great potential guard play with the likes of Saffold and Robinson in years.
We need to, and will, score more points.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I will say this; without a doubt... Our top 3 picks are ringers.

I can't pick one over the other.

RamSECUT

UDFA
Well, If i can only pick two, I'll go with Greg Reid and his "shorten the field" ability on kick returns. We've finally got the types of guys, in our secondary that can fly around and make plays. Reid's just one of them.
My other pick will be Tre Mason. Stacy is listed at 5'8" 224lbs, that, my friends, is a load. When Mason comes in, he's gonna be fast and physical. Very hard to tackle, if he can avoid turnovers, he'll be a pleasant surprise this season. Defenses will be worn out by midway of the 3rd quarter