Which Ram(s) get a rushing TD on Sunday?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Anonymous

rickrawk said:
Hey Squeaky. How about a 4 track tape player? I remember my first one in my '64 Bel Air.
Those things were monstrous!
GO RAMS!!!!

I've never heard of that but it makes sense. Did the tape case look like the 8-track? I love old radios and it's impressive how compact they are these days. Was yours an in-dash unit or was it under the dash?

Anonymous

ramsince62 said:
>> Later today I'll drink a few beers and watch my NFL Films 1999 Rams tape.....and relive how a real offense moves the ball.<<

I used to do that, but after awhile every play becomes burned into your "keppe" :boing: ...then what? :?!:

Talk to the wife? :whoa:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
Those things were pretty big. Most were mounted on the floor between the driver & passenger area. The tape case looked similar to an 8 track except it had a hole in the bottom.
You set it on top of the deck & pulled a lever and the head popped up into the case.
Kinda primitive but it was better than AM radio.

Anonymous

rickrawk said:
Those things were pretty big. Most were mounted on the floor between the driver & passenger area. The tape case looked similar to an 8 track except it had a hole in the bottom.
You set it on top of the deck & pulled a lever and the head popped up into the case.
Kinda primitive but it was better than AM radio.

That sounds cool. Do you remember when it was replaced by the 8-track? Do you remember the "Wonderbar" stereo? Had one in my '68 Impala convertible.