Which Offensive and Defensive Players are you most interested in following during this Training Camp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
For me, it’s Goff. I want to see him put up big numbers and run the offense like one of the best. Expecting offensive line to make this possible. On defense, I want to watch Donald continue to be the best defensive player in the NFL. Double digit sacks and tackles for a loss.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
I want to be excited about this build up for the season but I just don't think it'll happen.

I hate it. But I just feel like NFL isn't going to be able to do a full season.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
To me Lewis is raw & going to take bit to be ready
Robinson on D” !! Finally a Run Stuffer

I do think A’Shawn Robinson will be a “HUGE” addition/asset to the Rams Defense! At 6’4” and
330 pounds he should be a real force at the interior of the Rams Defense and really help in stopping/slowing down opposing teams running game!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I do think A’Shawn Robinson will be a “HUGE” addition/asset to the Rams Defense! At 6’4” and
330 pounds he should be a real force at the interior of the Rams Defense and really help in stopping/slowing down opposing teams running game!

I think he will help open up extra holes for Aaron Donald.I think this
guy has a lot of upside as well.Suh was good,but this Robinson should be better down to down.

Brockers is a guy Staley said he really likes. I showed because The Rams were able to resign him.

Floyd is on a 1 year contract,which a bunch of Ram players are.My outlook is a lot better going into 2020 is better than most.

The Rams should get a lot of comp picks.This draft class also helps build for the future at those positions.

I like McSneads forsite into the future.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Yes. Su was a big reason AD almost had the sack record. And no one to replace Su is a big reason AD had a drop off in sacks last year. Look for a significant increase in AD's sack numbers with Robinson next to him.