Which Offensive and Defensive Players are you most interested in following during this Training Camp?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
Mine are:

OFFENSIVE

RB Cam Akers - I think he will give the Rams
Offense some much needed spark!
Being an FSU Fan(!), I was thrilled with the
Rams selecting him in the past Draft! I think
he will work really well with Malcolm Brown
and Darrell Henderson!

DEFENSIVE

OLB Terrell Lewis - IF, Lewis can stay Healthy I
think he will help replace Dante Fowler
as well as possibly help out at multiple
LB positions and be a huge asset to the Rams
Defense!

Last edited:

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Offense: (WR) Van Jefferson
I'm a sucker for excellent route runners; having Woods and Kupp being a presence will make the learning curve for this offense less steep. I wouldn't be surprised if he overshadows Reynolds during midseason once he gets up to speed.

Defense: (LB) Micah Kiser
Our linebacker corps appears to have regressed on paper. I'm curious to see how they'll look as a whole; Kiser as a draft prospect was known for good gap discipline and I expect that to be key against opposing run games.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Offense: Darrell Henderson. I know that Akers and Jefferson are likely going to take the lead spots at running back and wide receiver, respectively, but I want to see what Henderson can do as a homerun hitter at running back. I want to see if he's improved as a pass-blocker. I want to see if he can improve with our offensive line. If he does and if Akers proves his worth, we'll hardly ever see Malcolm Brown.

Honorable mentions: Nsimba Webster, Joseph Noteboom.)

Defense: Jachai Polite. This is something that might not happen without preseason games, but I want to see how Polite does in this system, with another year on the Rams. I actually see him getting the fourth (fifth if we don't count Floyd at inside linebacker) job at outside linebacker, as a pass-rusher. He's also okay against the run; it isn't his forte, per say, but he's good enough to possibly win a job.

Honorable mentions: Terrell Burgess, David Long.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Micah Kiser, gots to find out is it him or Kenny Young? (Obo close runner up)

Im going with Gerald Everett on O...assuming he’s still around, to me he’s Captain Enigma

also I’ll go with the Canuck on STs, though it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if either of the other two win out

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Offense: (RB) Akers. We need him to be who we think he is. We need him to start fast and play a role right away.

Defense: (LB) Lewis. The team seems uncertain across the linebackers. A surprise fast start by Lewis helps sort things out.

Special Bonus: (PK) Sloman. We need one of these three to be solid. There’s a lot to suggest Sloman will be a good kicker at this level (technique is good), let’s hope that shows up early as a Ram.

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
O: Can Akers, hope he is a good spark.

D: Leonard Floyd, want to see how he adds to our defense. Also I just want to watch our entire front 3, gonna be fun to watch them this year

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Broken record, but Lewis is the guy, on either side
On O, I'm most interested in seeing who the #2 QB is

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Broken record, but Lewis is the guy, on either side
On O, I'm most interested in seeing who the #2 QB is

I am STILL holding out HOPE that the #2 QB for the Rams this season ends up being Blake Bortles (I don’t think he has signed with anyone yet?)! I am very intrigued by John Wolford (Would be thrilled to have him as the Rams #3 QB or on the Rams Practice Squad!) but I would feel much better having at least one backup QB with some experience.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Offense...RB Green Akers, hopefully the Offensive Line will give him plenty of green turf to run through.

Defense..... Ogbonnia "Obo" Okoronkwo...This is the year he gets to the QB on a consistent basis.

Special Teams...Swinging Samuel Sloman....I know some like Lirim Hajrullahu, but I will take the rookie from Miami of Ohio because the kid has ice water in his veins.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am STILL holding out HOPE that the #2 QB for the Rams this season ends up being Blake Bortles (I don’t think he has signed with anyone yet?)! I am very intrigued by John Wolford (Would be thrilled to have him as the Rams #3 QB or on the Rams Practice Squad!) but I would feel much better having at least one backup QB with some experience.
Yeah, I was pretty much convinced Bortles would sign a cheap deal once he realized his options were minimal. Now I dont know. I thought Cincinnati might have been an option with Zac Taylor needing a cheap vet backup for Burrow, and though they werent on the Rams together that he would still have a familiarity with the system.
I know McVay didnt value pre-season games, but I thought that meant he valued the training camp more. Cant see how having a bunch of minimal/no NFL experience guys at QB is beneficial to the younger guys who are trying to make the team at WR/TE/RB
Maybe BB just doesnt want to expose himself to Covid without a solid contract

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Darious Williams on defense for sure. I think he could get a good start at the slot position, he's smart, puts in the work to be in position, and I think he recovers well when things go wrong.

On offense, I'm just interested in who earns the center position. Not being contradictory on what appears to be a contentious topic, rather just keeping an open mind and hoping for some good competition.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Henderson and Robinson for me. Other than the OL my main concern is with the run game/defense.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Fascinating thread topic.

So many players to watch developing their skills. Hell, too many to mention.

I’m gonna be like the proverbial one-eyed cat peeping in the seafood store. Lol.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
All I know is that for the first time since the Rams moved back to LA, I won't be able to attend training camp.

I really do enjoy taking all those photos and doing the write ups along with my buddy @bubbaramfan . Miss seeing him and hanging out at the beer gardens.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
All I know is that for the first time since the Rams moved back to LA, I won't be able to attend training camp.

I really do enjoy taking all those photos and doing the write ups along with my buddy @bubbaramfan . Miss seeing him and hanging out at the beer gardens.

Yeah, we’re ALL gonna miss those great camp reports from you two. And I mean that we’ll miss them a whole LOT. Sigh...

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Oline (any player who improves)

LBs (any player who improves)

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Goff! I am always most interested in his play and his growth. He has always seemed to bounce back after adversity and I am really anxious to see the 2020 version of Goff. This will be the year of the GOOOOOOOFF!!!!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mine are:

OFFENSIVE

RB Cam Akers - I think he will give the Rams
Offense some much needed spark!
Being an FSU Fan(!), I was thrilled with the
Rams selecting him in the past Draft! I think
he will work really well with Malcolm Brown
and Darrell Henderson!

DEFENSIVE