Which of these statements is most likely to be true in 2023?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which statement will most likely prove to be true?

• Steve Avila will start all 17 regular season games this year.

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Our top 3 players in yards from scrimmage will be Kupp, Akers and Jefferson.

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Aaron Donald will be in the Top 3 in DPOY voting.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • The second leading sacker (behind AD) on the Rams will be a rookie.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Cobie Durant will lead the team in interceptions.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • A player not currently on the roster will start at least 8 games for the Rams this season.

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Easily AD. I think he comes back with a vengeance, wins his unprecedented fourth DPotY, cementing himself as the defensive GOAT, and retires after this year, having done everything he's set out to do.
I hope he has two years left in him. This one while we transition, and next year when we take another title. Then he can retire 4x DPoT and 2x Super Bowl Champ.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I hope he has two years left in him. This one while we transition, and next year when we take another title. Then he can retire 4x DPoT and 2x Super Bowl Champ.
Agreed, Im greedy and ready enjoy AD99 wrecking offenses still. He's still the best player in the league!