Which of these statements is most likely to be true in 2023?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Which statement will most likely prove to be true?

• Steve Avila will start all 17 regular season games this year.

Votes: 15 24.2%
  • Our top 3 players in yards from scrimmage will be Kupp, Akers and Jefferson.

Votes: 10 16.1%
  • Aaron Donald will be in the Top 3 in DPOY voting.

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • The second leading sacker (behind AD) on the Rams will be a rookie.

Votes: 4 6.5%
  • Cobie Durant will lead the team in interceptions.

Votes: 6 9.7%
  • A player not currently on the roster will start at least 8 games for the Rams this season.

Votes: 11 17.7%

• Total voters

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Which of these predictions do you believe has the highest % chance of being true?

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
These are great statements. I chose AD because he is AD and I think he comes back from last year with some extra fire. He aint done yet. So look out NFL.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I like those options pretty much is descending order.
Avila is sure to be slated to start somewhere on the line and will continue to start as long as he remains healthy.
The three offensive players SHOULD be our leaders in yards from scrimmage.
Donald will always get his, but will need to rely on some young'uns to take the focus off him on every play.
Second leading sacker could be Hoecht or could be a rookie.
Durant is likely to see more playing time than last year and has good ball skills.
Not sure about the last one as I believe we'll roll with the youth movement, but you never know with McSnead.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Easily AD. I think he comes back with a vengeance, wins his unprecedented fourth DPotY, cementing himself as the defensive GOAT, and retires after this year, having done everything he's set out to do.

Tano

Legend
I worry that AD will be triple teamed a lot this year if our OLB don't show anything

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Kupp, Akers and Jefferson should have the highest yards from scrimmage if they all stay healthy. If Avila begins the season as a starter then I would expect him to be the starter all season. Again, if he stays healthy.

muggmeister

Rookie
Not sure, but what is true apparently is that Tiyon Evans is the 1st player released in the last couple of days. Only lasted 3 OTA days. Oh well.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Not sure, but what is true apparently is that Tiyon Evans is the 1st player released in the last couple of days. Only lasted 3 OTA days. Oh well.
Is he a friend of yours, or do you just like shoehorning irrelevant points into discussions?

oldnotdead

Legend
The draft picks are not currently on the roster during OTAs. So I can see Nacua starting from week one and if he stays healthy IMO he will be the starting #3 WR.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
The draft picks are not currently on the roster during OTAs. So I can see Nacua starting from week one and if he stays healthy IMO he will be the starting #3 WR.
Another irrelevant post.

Here’s an idea…read, then post.

oldnotdead

Legend
Dude the rookies have not signed their contracts yet. Read the last option. Technically Nacua isn't on the roster right now.

fanotodd

Diehard
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Fanotodd

…and possibly finishing in the top 3 for output/yards.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Dude the rookies have not signed their contracts yet. Read the last option. Technically Nacua isn't on the roster right now.
Don’t try to reprogram the simulation, Captain Kirk.

For the purposes of the poll, unsigned draftees should be considered part of the roster (as they are listed under “roster” on the official team site).

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Great list. I went with Durant leading the team in picks, because... Who else? Also, he had like 3 in limited playing time last year and looks like a friggin ball hawk!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I went AD before reading responses.

If he plays in all 17 games… he is too good not to be top 3. He’ll get respect votes, too.

Good poll.

jap

Legend
Easily AD. I think he comes back with a vengeance, wins his unprecedented fourth DPotY, cementing himself as the defensive GOAT, and retires after this year, having done everything he's set out to do.
 As far as I am concerned, AD99 should have four DPOY awards right now. I forgot the year, but I remembered a year he didn't win the award when I saw Aaron quadruple-teamed at least twice! during season! I don't believe I have ever seen any other player quadruple-teamed even once! at any point in their career. I mean, what other player ever required four players! to keep him in check? Talk about being unique!!! Talk about being unblockable!!!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I think any of the top 3, plus the one about Cobie Durant are toss-ups. I picked the 2nd one on the list, but I think any of the four I listed have a good chance of coming true.