Which NFL player is worth the highest salary?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
What a silly argument. If Luck and Rodgers were free agents at the same time, which got more money would be defined by which signed first. The other would make it easy for teams to set his price by pointing at the first's contract and saying "add ten percent." See Sherman and Haden.

Alright ya party pooper. Get your logic and sense out of here. Our hypotheticals have no room for that. Lol. Good point though haha.

AZRamsFan93

Naw, he's already one of the best. He just needs to stay healthy.
So that comment applies to Andrew Luck, but not Sam Bradford? Your assertion is Sam has already proven himself as a top tier QB and Andrew has not? Just checking to see if I understand you correctly.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
So that comment applies to Andrew Luck, but not Sam Bradford? Your assertion is Sam has already proven himself as a top tier QB and Andrew has not? Just checking to see if I understand you correctly.

It's what he is, not what he proves. Hope that helps... Lol

Sometimes I'm more of a homer than realistic, Sam's got a few things Luck doesnt and vice versa. Luck plays in the crappy AFC South, too. He's overrated, dude.

AZRamsFan93

It's what he is, not what he proves. Hope that helps... Lol

Sometimes I'm more of a homer than realistic, Sam's got a few things Luck doesnt and vice versa. Luck plays in the crappy AFC South, too. He's overrated, dude.
Fair enough. We are all entitled to our own opinions. I hope Sam's career eclipses that of Andrew's.