When the Rams win on Sunday…

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Is that Reeder's stats for the game or the season?

YO - A-HOLE - WTF !! The Rams WON

10 tackles for TROY REEDER . That Tackle for loss on 3rd down is WHAT I’m TALKING ABOUT.

TUTU ATWELL led The RAMs in RECEPTIONS !! I said 5 ,but he had 4 !! That PI for 40 YARDS was as good as a CATCH !!

- I still think that was a Catch on Tutu’s pass ? I’m a homer though.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Gonna have problems sleeping. I'm worked up. Gonna need to read something terribly boring. :laugh3:

SMOKE some good INDICA !!! No CAL green Baby !!

Funny - threw a RAMS hat after the first TD. Then my GF picked it up & set it down. 14-0 & Kyren Williams did a Flip in the End Zone for 7.Told her she needed to put The Hat on,because her BOY scored ! She Loved the TD & whore the Hat all Day !! Pretty freaking Sexy & good(look) Luck Charm !!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
It makes Monday’s a lot more tolerable.

This was a BIG TIME WIN !! All Heart & what makes Sean Mcvay Teams Great!!!

I counted 15 seconds & 17 seconds
that Purdy hung onto the ball for..

Seeing the niners 1-2 is pretty sweet .

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Let’s just hope it AIN’T Jimmy G all season & Matthew Stafford stays healthy.

IMO Tutu Atwell will have a nice game.5 catches plus is a BOLD prediction.
-Troy Reeder has 8 tackles & 2 break up passes.At least 1 3rd down stop on a pass play.

I won’t go as Far as saying I thought The Rams were going to win.I did know how Bad there team was injured.
Looking back though The Rams got Lucky & needed this WIN !!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
YO - A-HOLE - WTF !! The Rams WON

10 tackles for TROY REEDER . That Tackle for loss on 3rd down is WHAT I’m TALKING ABOUT.

TUTU ATWELL led The RAMs in RECEPTIONS !! I said 5 ,but he had 4 !! That PI for 40 YARDS was as good as a CATCH !!

- I still think that was a Catch on Tutu’s pass ? I’m a homer though.

HOPE YOUR EATING more of Troy Reeders (AZZ) plays & tackles!!
-I guess to ALL the Haters !!

Old school I think The Rams (blue font) should CUT Troy Reeder NOW!

Unappreciated fans. I get it though.
I remember Troy Reeders game against Washington his first season as a Ram.Then with Staley helped The Rams become a Too Rated Defense!!

The following year I saw him for open house OTA’s. That 8er OLB was a Ram then. Micah Kiser was suppose to start. EJ53 was a rookie.
Me & my GF sat right in front of the LBer group.Troy Reeder stood out.
—He HELPED The Rams WIN that first year (of fans) at SOFI as Super Bowl Champs !!

HATE when Ram Fans FORGET!! Then his tackle for a loss helped The Rams BEAT the 8rrs.

last year going to UCI my GF feel in Love with 2 players. Rookie ZERO & #23.She said if I got a jersey it would be 23. Made her wear a Ram Hat after Kyrens (flip) TD.The rest is History. —Well this weekend will be a Lifetime experience,so win or lose.Ut should be good.We’ll be watching those 2 players from a beautiful view.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
HOPE YOUR EATING more of Troy Reeders (AZZ) plays & tackles!!
Did YOU just tell yourself that YOU hope YOU are eating more of Troy Reeder's ass? That some kinky internal dialogue my man..... Carry on.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Did YOU just tell yourself that YOU hope YOU are eating more of Troy Reeder's ass? That some kinky internal dialogue my man..... Carry on.
More of a VENTING 2 the Haters!!!
I’m lucky & blessed & for that I’d rather the fingers
Be pointed at me.Man enough to take it.I live watching the progression of players.

As a Long Time Angels Fan I wish last year they would
Have traded that Japanese STEROID FREAK. He learned from The Best of them(Trout & Albert).

That’s just an example of enjoying players as a Team than ME players.
I could bring up another conspiracy theory,but what good does that due ? Legacies are what you want them to be.
—Mines is Rudy type players who over achieve through hard work & opportunities.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
So Ram and a bottle of ketchup. What a visual.