What's your weekly Rams/football routine?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Are you permanently in Ireland now then buddy?

Yeah, I'm back for the long haul, or likely will be, unless a better offer comes around to take me into mainland Europe, but I don't plan on going back to the other side of the pond aside from holiday.

ljramsfan

Pro Bowler
Name
LJ
Sunday: My wife and I get Starbucks and cinnamon rolls from the grocery. I tell my wife that I am going into the other room to watch the game and she is free to nap if she wants. I read the Rams forum after a win or loss

Monday: I watch a shit ton of YouTube (win or lose) . I look for Key, Jwill and Max clips, GetUp (even though I cannot stand Greeny anymore after how he treated Goilc behind the scenes), First Take, Undisputed, a lot of Colin (his theories and analogies make you think),

Tuesday: I do the same thing, but i tend to read more articles

Weds: More videos, but its mainly Colin and First take

Thursday: I look for new videos that are more Rams related. I will watch the McVay Show. I only watch the pressers that Stafford and McVay do.

Friday: I look for videos on the TNF analysis

Saturday: Break from all of that

The moral of all this, when I am at work, I watch a lot of videos

Ellard80

Legend
I don't really have rituals specific for football.

Certain days are different - when the weather is nice in the fall I like to hit the golf course so I might DVR the beginnings of the games.
I sometimes like to start the games later and DVR them anyway - it seems to lessen the stress when i can fast forwards if shit is going south.

When I was younger i was much much worse - i had to be by myself.. would break shit. Being superstitious about everything I'm still a little bit that way but I'm much better.

I often like to play Madden in the morning to get my football juices going. I have a 3 year old but he isn't interested in football yet... yet.

during the week I watch a lot of player and Mcvay pressers. I'm like LJramsfan above I only tend to listen to Coach McVay and Staffords pressers - mostly anyway. Ramsey's can be entertaining when he answers questions because he tends to be combative about some questions.