What's the story behind your avatar?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'd smoke that with my Articuno.

I remember that. I threw a bunch of random avatars in the gallery when I first made the board, and that was one of my favorites.

Heh. Yeah, Articuno would definitely have an advantage against Giratina (seeing as ice kills dragon), but Giratina may be able to outlast the ice bird because its defenses are just astronomical.

And yeah, I have fond memories of that avatar. I would've chosen it again, but it wasn't there. But I don't regret changing my avatar. ROD restructured itself, so I figured that I'd do the same.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Um, to be on topic
HEY!

We don't take kindly to "on topic" people in here!
untitled.bmp

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
<<< How I usually feel during/after the games. The team is turning the corner though and I hope they can continue to make strides in the right direction. I have been critical of Bradford and have referred to him as Charlie Brown on occasion. Need him to step up and make me eat my words.... he's got to take charge and show some fire and leadership out there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Dude made it for me

Same here.......

My avatar was made by X because I have 5 penises on my head, which are retractable or inflatable on demand. Each one can be individually controlled depending on the situation and the positions of the many women who enjoy this type of thing. I have a remote control that matches those 5 perfectly.

The one on the far left was modeled after his own penis. It's like a permanently broken pinky finger, but it is always up. It's handy when you think you need to get out some earwax.

The one on the right is actually a real penis that was taken from RamFan503 that I had grafted on. He didn't have a use for it, and it was sitting around for years doing nothing, so I took it and now use it all the time to artificially inseminate tadpoles and sell them to pet stores as a side job to make extra money. He no longer has a penis, but nobody would notice anyway.

RamzFanz

Damnit
The story BEHIND my avatar?

Hmmmm...

...not really sure what the story is BEHIND my avatar.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
My GF is HUUUUGE into Harry Potter fan so googled smart ass Harry P sh1t and this came up and it was about the time I became active on the site and figured it was a way to sneak a curse word in somewhere :)

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
Mine is fairly self explanatory. It's the iron maiden mascot Eddie from the song The Trooper (metal at its finest). The song is based on the poem the charge of the light brigade which was set in the Crimean war hence the military uniform, tattered union flag and the dead Russians at Eddie's feet

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Same here.......

My avatar was made by X because I have 5 penises on my head, which are retractable or inflatable on demand. Each one can be individually controlled depending on the situation and the positions of the many women who enjoy this type of thing. I have a remote control that matches those 5 perfectly.

The one on the far left was modeled after his own penis. It's like a permanently broken pinky finger, but it is always up. It's handy when you think you need to get out some earwax.

The one on the right is actually a real penis that was taken from RamFan503 that I had grafted on. He didn't have a use for it, and it was sitting around for years doing nothing, so I took it and now use it all the time to artificially inseminate tadpoles and sell them to pet stores as a side job to make extra money. He no longer has a penis, but nobody would notice anyway.

Ouch! In my defense that was the extra 6 inches from my 18" rod that Les wanted after I had penis reduction surgery. And don't let Les fool you. He has been "artificially" inseminating large amphibians for years - LONG before I donated my leftovers so that he would no longer have to turn off the lights and have his highly paid gigolos step in for him on the rare occasion he managed to get close enough to a "woman" to rufy her drink.

Les - I know I told you I'd never tell anyone but you kind of forced my hand. Sorry buddy. BTW - How's that pump working?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My avatar is a picture I took in the Bahamas while on a dive. Pretty simple. My wife and I are divers (well - on the rare occasion we can get out to do it) and we did a dive where they always feed the sharks. So when you anchor in that area, the sharks just assume they are going to get fed. It's very cool when they are swimming in on you. Even though these sharks are Black Tips and are not known for being aggressive, when they are coming straight toward you, they just look like SHARKS! Actually grabbed a tail fin on one as it swam by. He wasn't having any of that and bolted out of sight before I could blink. Anyway, most of the pictures I got were tails, or parts of the body, or too far away but this one was my favorite. So there you go.

Little side note that was pretty funny. At least I thought it was funny. While we were diving, my wife started teasing me. Giving me little flashes and such. I had already spotted a glass bottom boat and was trying to let her know that it was directly above us. But when diving, you don't want to give a signal that might be confused for needing to surface. So I'm trying to do underwater charades to let her know what is directly above her but she's not getting it. Which of course just sends me into hysterics. I'm laughing into my mask, filling it with water and she is plain oblivious.

Finally, we surface and get back on the boat and she asks me what the hell I was doing down there. I pointed over to the boat with the HUGE letters on the side that said "Glass Bottom Tours". The OMG expression was priceless. We were only in about 30 feet of crystal clear water. She asked if I thought anyone saw anything which just sent me on about a 20 minute laughing spree.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
I just took mine and ran with it. A few edits made it unique and personalized. Don't try to act like you aren't jealous :p

Ram Quixote

Knight Errant
Name
Tim
We were on an Alaska cruise. We took one of those excursions in Ketchikan that led us past more than a dozen bald eagles. My wife took the picture that is my avatar.

That haughty sucker appears to be offended that anyone would take his picture.

cracengl

Rookie
As most things in my life, my avatar was just random. I like GOT and the simplicity of Hodor. I found the pic on google. Anyway, its fun to go around the house saying Hodor to everything, because my wife has no clue what it means.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I always loved the never say die attitude of the Indiana Jones character.....and this was right after he shot the "swords-master". He's dirty, sweaty and dealing w/ dumbasses. It's a world I'm used to......

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I always loved the never say die attitude of the Indiana Jones character.....and this was right after he shot the "swords-master". He's dirty, sweaty and dealing w/ dumbasses. It's a world I'm used to......
And, as rumor had it, Harrison Ford was suffering from dysentary and was a little too impatient for the planned whip fight of the scene.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We were on an Alaska cruise. We took one of those excursions in Ketchikan that led us past more than a dozen bald eagles. My wife took the picture that is my avatar.

That haughty sucker appears to be offended that anyone would take his picture.

There are several in the area I live in, they always have that look.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
And, as rumor had it, Harrison Ford was suffering from dysentary and was a little too impatient for the planned whip fight of the scene.

Well the end result worked. And the analogy of "never bring a knife to a gun fight" kind of message, fits the way I have to deal w/ "experts" at their craft.....they are rarely "experts" and more times than not....they don't even understand the meaning of craft.......