What's Breakfast Like at YOUR house?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was having a little fried flounder this morning and figured many of yawlz would find that very strange. But maybe not.

Here's a couple of our latest breakfast items:

Fried flounder and Mongolian Beef
IMG_20210709_074815176_HDR.jpg

Japanese Breakfast - a light broth, seaweed, rice, salmon roe, salmon - a family favorite.
FB_IMG_1625842959066.jpg

What are some of yours?

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's not strange at all. Sometimes I eat leftovers for breakfast, and then I'll eat breakfast for supper. Usually brakfast is a three egg omelette with cheese and vegetables, grits, and a biscuit.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Despite breakfast usually being what the house has...I usually have just cereal. No milk either; I take my cereal dry.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
Ous is a breakfast scramble - eggs, fried potatoes, chopped turkey sausage, avocado, green hatch chili salsa (trader joes) and colby jack cheese. Served either with sourdough toast or on low carb tortillas.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
What my morning always includes; a cappuccino.

What my breakfast usually is; Quaker Oats squares cereal (brown sugar version) and cup of fresh blueberries.

What I wish my breakfast was more often: biscuits and gravy.

My Nirvana breakfast; Cracker Barrell’s Country Boy Breakfast. That SOB has everything. Buscuits and gravy, eggs, ham/meat, potato casserole… I get the apples and grits too. The whole kitchen sink. I do not leave hungry.

If I think about it… that Cracker Barrell breakfast might be my death row meal.

:laugh4:

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
During the week..Hot tea. English style (cream/milk and sugar).

Weekends I enjoy over medium eggs, bacon, hash browns and OJ (pulp free not the slash your throat kind)

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If I think about it… that Cracker Barrell breakfast might be my death row meal.

:laugh4:

We really need a thread (if one exists) of death row meals. Mine would be a barbeque fit for a queen: a full slab of ribs, a 12 ounce sirloin steak, a giant pulled pork sandwich, a large slab of beef brisket, ten chicken wings slathered in honey sauce, a large side of sweet potato fries, two corn on the cobs, four garlic bread slices, and a quart of moose tracks ice cream with pralines on the side (yes, I realize it's not a barbeque dessert, shh. :p ;) )

If I'm scheduled to die on death row, and had the option of a last meal, I figure, why not make it the biggest meal ever?

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
As it is for many here, it seems, for me its completely different weekday to weekend.

On weekdays its black coffee and whatever I can grab to go - a kind bar, some Jimmy Dean microwavable Snausage biscuits, a muffin, a bagel, often nothing

On weekends - its on. Egg in the hole, quiche, bacon, grits, hash browns, pancakes, there is always a ton of fresh fruit around the house - my wife usually makes a pretty legit spread.

When its time for morning drinking, I love a good spicy Bloody Mary. That pic @Selassie I just threw down is putting me in the mood for one.

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Glad to see a lot of fellow members eating grits. I remeber moving to Phoenix in the 90's, and nobody knew what grits were then. I had my Mother mail me instant even though that's not the best.

Mister Sin

Formally Known as Juggs
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Sin
I rarely eat breakfast food for breakfast.

I eat weird shit like pizza rolls or microwave burritos. Or whatever from the night before.

I'm never hungry in the morning. I only eat so I can take my meds.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Glad to see a lot of fellow members eating grits. I remeber moving to Phoenix in the 90's, and nobody knew what grits were then. I had my Mother mail me instant even though that's not the best.

Butter… sugar… goooood!

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For people who need the extra flavor on your bread…

F155F4A2-8ED2-4E09-AC0E-A60422BE0116.jpeg