What Would be Your Last Meal if You Were on Death Row?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
...I really shouldn't have included the whole "death row" part. My intention was not to discuss what you'd do on death row, but what would be your final meal if you had the choice.
I don't know Mems. You going to tell me you haven't felt like murdering some people? :laugh4:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I don't know Mems. You going to tell me you haven't felt like murdering some people? :laugh4:

Well, of course, but in my stories, not in real life.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It’s a tough call… Could be a hamburger and fries… could be enchiladas… could be country boy breakfast from Cracker Barrel.

This very moment; enchiladas, red sauce, beans, rice, salsa

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Generally you shit your pants when you are executed so I suppose my answer would depend on how I’ve been treated by the death row jail staff. If they have been dicks, I’m going to be aiming my last meal at them with some spicy ass Mexican something or other

if they have been cool and I just want to actually enjoy a last meal - I think I probably go with Chinese - pot stickers, crab Rangoon, Mongolian beef or something like that. I suppose I’m not exactly being kind to the jail staff with that order either.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I want a year long pass to Olive Garden....

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There was a pizza North Raleigh where my immediate family at when we were up that way. My Dad knew the owner from his previous pizza places he owned with his brother or other people. He probably met Andy four or five years before I was born. So many memories in that place where the owner welcomes your whole family and speaks to you every time you are in there. If I could have ANY meal, it would be the pizza Dad always ordered for us. It would be two large sauge ans pepperoni pizzas with extra sauce and a trip to the sald bar. I guess a garden salad would have to work in this scenerio. It would just be nice to feel or sense something from the past you remember the most.

oldnotdead

Legend
...I really shouldn't have included the whole "death row" part. My intention was not to discuss what you'd do on death row, but what would be your final meal if you had the choice.

LOL Yeah I understood that which is why my post was worded as it was.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ribeye slight charring medium rare. grilled shrimp with a chili-lime seasoning. salt & pepper wings w/green onions and jalapeno's from my favorite chinese restaurant.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ribeye slight charring medium rare. grilled shrimp with a chili-lime seasoning. salt & pepper wings w/green onions and jalapeno's from my favorite chinese restaurant.

Sounds like a plan you’ve had ready. :laugh1:

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
It’s a tough call… Could be a hamburger and fries… could be enchiladas… could be country boy breakfast from Cracker Barrel.

This very moment; enchiladas, red sauce, beans, rice, salsa
Those are all very high in fat.

Wait…perhaps I’m not thinking this through.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
* MOD EDIT Merged like topics *

Definitely Hamburger and fries. Some ketchup. A Coke.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Al pastor tacos from King Taco here in So Cal.
Cold Bud Light.

My girls hot apple crisp, with vanilla ice cream.

Finish with a couple Old Fashions. (Don't even think about adding club soda)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
How about an 'All You Can Eat Buffet', the food might suck, but I can make that last meal run for years.

No Limit Buffet GIF

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Al pastor tacos from King Taco here in So Cal.
Cold Bud Light.

My girls hot apple crisp, with vanilla ice cream.

Finish with a couple Old Fashions. (Don't even think about adding club soda)
Who the hell puts club soda in an old fashioned?

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I think I'd ask for some rare fruit they'd have to look half way across the world to find. Then when they go through all that trouble to find it, I'd say "Nevermind. I think I'll stick with the steak".