What Will Be Goff's Numbers This Year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What Will Be Goff's Numbers Be This Year?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
I see no Roman numeral options up there, but his final numbers will be LII

IMG_1967.PNG

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It really pisses me off that Goff won’t get his 4K and 30. But it is what it is. Rather have a ring anyway.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Beforet he season I wrote:
I wrote low: 18 TDs with 12-15 ints
or best case maybe 25 TDs with 15-18 Ints.

Never could I imagine 28 TDs in 15 games.....and he didn't have another 5-6 TDs in the 4th quarter like the cheapies Brady gets when his team is already winning 37-13 already.The Rams ran out the clock....

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
The only numbers that matter right now are. 12-4
11-5 book it.....the 2nd string Rams will get squashed in the 2nd half by the 49ers.
The Rams will pull EVERYONE in the 2nd half....(that they can)....

At the start NO: Whit, Saffold, Barnes, Kupp, Woods Watkins, Gurley, Donald, Brockers, Olge, Barron
At the half: pull Tru Jo, Barwin, Quinn, Joyner, JJ

Rookies need a mental break

MachS

Hall of Fame
Honestly if we play starters in this game, I'm fairly confident Goff gets 4K and 30 TDs and Gurley wins the MVP. Very unfortunate to take individual accomplishments away from your best two offensive players after the year they've had.

But like McVay has been saying from day 1, its we not me. If one of these guys were to get hurt chasing an individual award and it affected our playoff run, well that would be far far worse.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Already stated that Goff, Whit, Gurley and AD aren't playing.

McVay's gonna have a time figuring out who to not dress. Goff has to be the backup, but Gurley may not dress and he goes with Brown and TA.

Whit may not dress and it's entirely possible that AD doesn't dress.

Couple that with Barwin and Ogletree nursing injuries and they will likely be reserves.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
11-5 book it.....the 2nd string Rams will get squashed in the 2nd half by the 49ers.
The Rams will pull EVERYONE in the 2nd half....(that they can)....

At the start NO: Whit, Saffold, Barnes, Kupp, Woods Watkins, Gurley, Donald, Brockers, Olge, Barron
At the half: pull Tru Jo, Barwin, Quinn, Joyner, JJ

Rookies need a mental break
Were did you get this list of "Players Out"!? I have seen no final list, and nothing saying Kupp-Woods-Watkins and Brockers are out. Do you have a Link!?
And by the way, "Barnes" is no longer on the Team, hasn't been for some time!

bluecoconuts

Legend
Beforet he season I wrote:
I wrote low: 18 TDs with 12-15 ints
or best case maybe 25 TDs with 15-18 Ints.

Never could I imagine 28 TDs in 15 games.....and he didn't have another 5-6 TDs in the 4th quarter like the cheapies Brady gets when his team is already winning 37-13 already.The Rams ran out the clock....

Right? Imagine he and Gurley's numbers had they not been sitting for enough 4th quarters they've effectively sat out an entire game.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Were did you get this list of "Players Out"!? I have seen no final list, and nothing saying Kupp-Woods-Watkins and Brockers are out. Do you have a Link!?
And by the way, "Barnes" is no longer on the Team, hasn't been for some time!
LOL, classic...yes, you are right about Barnes!!!! I am stupidio.

My list is invented, but I am standing on it to the tune of 1K. Sorry, should have said that more openly.
Anyone who thinks that list is playing more than 2 series, or even playing is not thinking....i get it, we are all football
nuts...I spend 2-3 hours a day thinking about the Rams. See 2016 Wk 17 Steelers game or Cowboys game.

SteveBrown

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Also: McVay has to say "we are going for the win", or he will be fined, and the NFL will "look" into the matter.