What was YOUR top offensive play of the season?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Your favorite offensive play of the season

• Cook leaping TD against the Cardinals

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Had to go with Harkey. Maybe because it was also so damn unexpected.

RamzFanz

Damnit
Mine is the Tavon's reverse direction against the Bears. That was a true team TD. There was some great blocks thrown that allowed him to spring that TD. Just incredible...,

Play of the year is Tavon's PR TD against the Colts. That was all Tavon lol...

My play of the year was the strip, sack, fumble recovery, TD by Quinn.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Of those I picked Tavon's run against the bears. I also liked the Austin TD that got called back on the Long tripping penalty.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Fence walker. You're that guy who phones into a poll to say undecided - ain't yuh?:D
Nope, I always vote. I didn't vote for Obama once.

All of those plays are so good. Tavon is gifted, but the effort from Harkey and Stacy are phenomenal. Bradord's best play last year ended up in a drop by Tavon, unfortunately.

jjab360

Legend

All of those plays are so good. Tavon is gifted, but the effort from Harkey and Stacy are phenomenal. Bradord's best play last year ended up in a drop by Tavon, unfortunately.
Could you refresh my memory on this one? I remember a great TD throw to Tavon that got called back due to penalty and an absolute dime to the corner of the endzone that got dropped by Quick but I don't recall the play that you're talking about here.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Could you refresh my memory on this one? I remember a great TD throw to Tavon that got called back due to penalty and an absolute dime to the corner of the endzone that got dropped by Quick but I don't recall the play that you're talking about here.
I was talking about a 3rd down play where Sam got blitzed and flushed, he sprinted to his right, and threw across his body to Tavon who dropped it. It was the difference in being able to extend the drive and be get in scoring range. Sam showed pocket presence, scramble ability, arm strength, and he threw from a altered arm angle. It was brilliant. Tavon dove, and he was led, it wasn't behind him... it should have been a catch.

jjab360

Legend
I was talking about a 3rd down play where Sam got blitzed and flushed, he sprinted to his right, and threw across his body to Tavon who dropped it. It was the difference in being able to extend the drive and be get in scoring range. Sam showed pocket presence, scramble ability, arm strength, and he threw from a altered arm angle. It was brilliant. Tavon dove, and he was led, it wasn't behind him... it should have been a catch.
Which game was that?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

I know Doc. I was just flicking you chit.

jjab360

Legend
I've seen people talk about Tavon being disappointing, but then you look and see that he had a number of big TDs and most of the biggest plays for the Rams this season. He hasn't even scratched the surface of what it's going to look like when he does this on a regular basis, kid's going to be a true superstar.