What Uni's For Next Two Games?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Someone know what they're be wearing for Chargers and Vikings? Throwback blue and yellow I hope.

Cullen Bryant

Rookie
Name
Will
Looks like the uni's we've been wearing for Chargers and throwbacks for Vikings.

Demoff said the Rams will wear the blue and yellow uniforms five times in 2018, for home games against Minnesota (Sept. 27), Green Bay (Oct. 28), Seattle (Nov. 11), Philadelphia (Dec. 16) and San Francisco (Dec. 30). The Rams also can wear the throwback uniforms if they host a playoff game.

The Rams will choose to wear their (primarily) white uniforms for their two preseason home games, plus the initial two regular-season games against Arizona (Sept. 16) and the Chargers (Sept. 23). That decision, made by the Rams, apparently is related to weather. By wearing white for the warm-weather games, the Rams will force opponents to wear their darker-colored uniforms.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The first two home games of the year we were scheduled to wear all white. The rest of the home games including mexico city we are wearing these.

0ap2000000158290_gallery_600.jpg

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Looks like the uni's we've been wearing for Chargers and throwbacks for Vikings.

Demoff said the Rams will wear the blue and yellow uniforms five times in 2018, for home games against Minnesota (Sept. 27), Green Bay (Oct. 28), Seattle (Nov. 11), Philadelphia (Dec. 16) and San Francisco (Dec. 30). The Rams also can wear the throwback uniforms if they host a playoff game.

The Rams will choose to wear their (primarily) white uniforms for their two preseason home games, plus the initial two regular-season games against Arizona (Sept. 16) and the Chargers (Sept. 23). That decision, made by the Rams, apparently is related to weather. By wearing white for the warm-weather games, the Rams will force opponents to wear their darker-colored uniforms.

Looking at our schedule, only time I can see us wearing our navy blue unis is if the Saints opt to wear white at home.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
How the heck are they gonna keep the throwback blue/yellow colors, yet give the Rams a modern look?

Can’t wait to find out.

I love, love the throwbacks, but even I have to admit there’s a kinda 70s vibe to them.

How do ya make retro look modern?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
How the heck are they gonna keep the throwback blue/yellow colors, yet give the Rams a modern look?

Can’t wait to find out.

I love, love the throwbacks, but even I have to admit there’s a kinda 70s vibe to them.

Add some white accents to them maybe (at least for the dark ones) . There was a rendering kicking around the interwebz a while ago that looked amazing.

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg

Can’t wait to find out.

Leave them EXACTLY like they are! We just assume they're going to modernize them. I'd be a happy dude if they were left alone. The 70's look was by far the best.