What the Chargers fans are saying...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
To Dredd(Ricky Eckert) and the rest of you. I am the owner of the forum you are currently trying to sign up on. I need to warn you Rams fans that this is the one forum you dont want to mess with the fans on. 65% of us are all Spec Ops. With around 40% of them being from Special Warfare Group 1 based here in Coronado. Most of them Navy SEALs. Myself included. Not too mention the Naval Intel Officers attached to our group. As well as 1st SFOD D and RECON members who dont feel the need to infiltrate and disrupt another teams fanbase.... and expect it not to happen in return. Its just part of our own code of ethics. You guys start showing up and trying to stir the pot you will 100% pee pee off the wrong person. Some of these guys are dealing with issues. Its not a place you want to test. So i think in order to keep you guys from getting in a lot of hot water with some of my crazier members we wont be allowing you to come troll our forum. I think its the smart thing to do. Id hate to see you guys walk into a hornets nest.

Good luck this weekend and remember...its just a game. No need to take what other teams fanbases say so personally. We are all American brothers and sisters. Cheers.

HOOYAH

I take issue with this. You are a football forum, not a ex military forum. If you guys can't handle another teams fans posting logical posts informing you of things that you don't know about their team , than you shouldn't even be a football forum.

Seriously, you make it seem like you are all ex military that can't handle others people's opinions on their football team. And that we will be targeted if we don't agree, that is a damn shame of you.

I have been around military much of my adult life and never met anyone who acted like this, and my military friends would feel shame if I told them about this.

Instead of coming here talking about football you basically threatening us/ try to make us feel like not agreeing 100% with your forum thoughts that we are going to piss off some ex military personnel and fk all things up.

You say it's just a game, but go on to say all that shit. Like talking about the Rams having a chance to win is so bad to their psyche. Fk that and fk u for saying that.
Don't stir shit up cause your ex military? Wtf kind of shit is that?

I love all military and respect them greatly, but saying not to sign up and support the Rams because it may piss off some special ops people? Fuck that.

If you guys can't handle and control other teams trying to join than that is sad on your part and need to change what your forum is about.

I am sorry but how you explain your forum it seems it more a support group than a football forum and you may want to change it to that.

I will not apologize for my beliefs. And I seriously doubt your special ops members feel the same as you.

I take big time offense to your post. As would all my military and ex military buds. Still can't believe you thought that was appropriate.

Best of luck this weekend on the injury front. As for the game, I hope we destroy them and win big time.

Last edited:

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
I call utter bull shit on his claim, never knew a Special OP Soldier to flaunt it, I'm just hoping our Hells Angels faction of ROD doesn't read this cuz then you'd know what peeing in the wrong place is all about.

"Out here, due process is a bullet" Greatest line ever by a Special OP soldier (movie that is)

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
To Dredd(Ricky Eckert) and the rest of you. I am the owner of the forum you are currently trying to sign up on. I need to warn you Rams fans that this is the one forum you dont want to mess with the fans on. 65% of us are all Spec Ops. With around 40% of them being from Special Warfare Group 1 based here in Coronado. Most of them Navy SEALs. Myself included. Not too mention the Naval Intel Officers attached to our group. As well as 1st SFOD D and RECON members who dont feel the need to infiltrate and disrupt another teams fanbase.... and expect it not to happen in return. Its just part of our own code of ethics. You guys start showing up and trying to stir the pot you will 100% pee pee off the wrong person. Some of these guys are dealing with issues. Its not a place you want to test. So i think in order to keep you guys from getting in a lot of hot water with some of my crazier members we wont be allowing you to come troll our forum. I think its the smart thing to do. Id hate to see you guys walk into a hornets nest.

Good luck this weekend and remember...its just a game. No need to take what other teams fanbases say so personally. We are all American brothers and sisters. Cheers.

HOOYAH
Which board is it? I want to sign up...with your permission of course. I'll be registering under the code name SPEC OP RAM, or maybe RECON RAM. Not sure which would be best.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just read that our ref this week is Carl Douchers. Be prepared for crappy officiating(worse than normal).

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Just read that our ref this week is Carl Douchers. Be prepared for crappy officiating(worse than normal).

Who was last week's crew? They were mostly invisible and it was nice to see a football game as opposed to the "referee show".

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4

HOOYAH

So what exactly are you saying? Remember it's just a game? After listing your assassin credentials? BTW, many of us were ex or current military, including myself. This is the worst Internet keyboard bravado I've ever seen. And over some mild football banter.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

HOOYAH

At least I got a good laugh reading this pile of shit.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Who was last week's crew? They were mostly invisible and it was nice to see a football game as opposed to the "referee show".

Last week's crew was headed by Tony Corrente. Other than the continual allowing of holding against our D-line, they did a decent job.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
@NAVSPECWAR - any more attempts at intimidation will result in you being banned here permanently. If any of our members are joining up at your forum and breaking your rules then ban them. It's that simple.

Any members here who are signing up for opposing forums and mentioning ROD, remember that you are representing all of us here and our reputation. Please conduct yourselves accordingly.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

HOOYAH
10457592_649805161775942_4097605859838978035_n.jpg

Huh?

like posting in an Internet forum is stirring up a hornets nest. What are you on about, your threatening us from going on there? Haha. I don't even post on there and this made me laugh

Last edited:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I call utter bull crap on his claim, never knew a Special OP Soldier to flaunt it, I'm just hoping our Hells Angels faction of ROD doesn't read this cuz then you'd know what peeing in the wrong place is all about.

"Out here, due process is a bullet" Greatest line ever by a Special OP soldier (movie that is)

I've never known any man to flaunt anything that way.

There may have possibly been a few drinks behind the post.

Odd behavior aside, he was just looking out for his board. I have read some of the other threads over there and did see a similarity with ROD as far as civil behavior goes. So yeah, I can appreciate trying to preserve that.
He just went a bit off the deep end with it.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
@NAVSPECWAR - any more attempts at intimidation will result in you being banned here permanently. If any of our members are joining up at your forum and breaking your rules then ban them. It's that simple.

Any members here who are signing up for opposing forums and mentioning ROD, remember that you are representing all of us here and our reputation. Please conduct yourselves accordingly.

Idk if @NAVSPECWAR is the username for "Fleet" from ThePowderBlues, but he said something along those lines to me on their site. I just don't get it. He seemed to take issue to me coming back to ROD and saying that "I may or may not respond, but you better believe I'll be back there on Sunday after we win." Even though in my first post on their site I said "Looking forward to having a good discussion leading up to this Sunday's game." I even echoed similar sentiments on this thread saying: "Convo has been pretty fun and civil thus far."

In response to the last quote, on ROD, Fleet from ThePowderBlues said: "I really hope its too say "Good game or something to that extent. Because anything else is just trolling. And id warn against you even trying to act stupid here with the community we have here. Some dont like trolls. Maybe even take it a little personally. I wont let you act like a douchebag. For your own safety. We cool on that Nick?"

Really leaves me scratching my head, because we haven't posted anything rude or vile on their site, yet they feel the need to try and intimidate us rather than taking the classy move @Prime Time did by simply laying down the law and reminding what constitutes getting banned.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie

HOOYAH

Uh, thats all fine dandy but you realize we're all basically anonymous posters who are fans of our respective teams don't you? Are you just targeting this board? Or are you going on to every Rams board making veiled threats? If you're a legit military member I commend you and thank you for your service to all of us. If you're someone who's impersonating military members then perhaps you should get help. The internet being what it is, I have no way of knowing which is which. Like I said, we're basically anonymous posters who are fans of our teams. My advice to to you is, ban anyone who trolls your board. Problem solved.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler

HOOYAH
Sounds like a guy who signed up for the military for all of the "cool shit that comes along with it", and if that's the case then he's really fucked up in the head. Honestly, who flaunts that type of stuff and tried to intimidate people on a football message board? And then after all of that attempted intimidation he says "it's just a game." Try telling yourself that! You think you and your cohorts are the only ex-military? Give me a break. Even if there are people trolling your forums, you guys are so unhinged over there that you would let that get to you where you may resort to violence of some sort? Man please, kiss my ass.

RamzFanz

Damnit

HOOYAH

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I call utter bull crap on his claim, never knew a Special OP Soldier to flaunt it, I'm just hoping our Hells Angels faction of ROD doesn't read this cuz then you'd know what peeing in the wrong place is all about.

Aw, shit, did he really just go there? Now I'm going to get a bunch of one-percenters now and fuck everything up. Doesn't he know that I've killed eighty-two men with my bare hands alone?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
See what I almost missed...I'm mad at myself for thinking this was just another "what _____ fans are saying"....Real funny stuff in here....LMAO..........Now I gotta go back and find what page this started on....I was here when it was 3 pages...and I just skipped to 10....I'll find it....ahahahahahahhahahahah

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
I'd have to think real Spec Ops people are both too dignified to invoke their status just to win arguments on the Internet, and too smart to be making veiled threats without any sort of reasonable justification.

So to put it another way, I had no intention of coming to your forum... but that post didn't scare me so much as it made me pity you.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Aw, crap, did he really just go there? Now I'm going to get a bunch of one-percenters now and freak everything up. Doesn't he know that I've killed eighty-two men with my bare hands alone?
Lol