What Seahawks fans are saying(Harvin trade)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams2050

Starter
Bwahaaaaahaaaaa!

Couldn't have happened to a better group of guys . . . unless, of course, it were the Whiners or the Cheats.

dbrooks25

Pro Bowler
Funny, they were kissing his ass over there at seahawks.net and when he gets traded he's a "bum" and they're screaming "good riddance." LOL

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a bunch of wankers! :jerkoff:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
This is hilarious. I know I would be freaking out if one of the Rams' star players was traded for basically nothing.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
From the link:
kidhawk wrote Danny O'neil is talking about it on KIRO right now and is speculating that it may have something to do with the fact that Percy hasn't been practicing the past few weeks. basically he's saying that it may be an attitude thing.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
What did the Jets give for him, or what did the 'Hawks get! OR better yet! Who came up with the idea of the Trade, Jets or Hawks?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like a lot of people, including myself, aren't surprised that Harvin trade went so terribly for Seattle.

ChromeHawk

UDFA
As a Hawks fan, I can tell you that we aren't happy about it....but there's got to be something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. We were shocked when we got him, and now we're even more shocked that he's gone.

I liked most of what we have seen from him, but we have gone away from our normal offense in order to try and force the ball to him....and that kind of blew up in our face last weekend against Dallas.

As for us justifying the trade....we've had faith in the front office before and it has mostly worked out positively, so most of us have faith that they are making the right decision here. This FO hasn't been afraid to move away from players who weren't working out and it hasn't bitten us in the butt....time will tell whether this one does or not.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
As a Hawks fan, I can tell you that we aren't happy about it....but there's got to be something going on behind the scenes that we don't know about. We were shocked when we got him, and now we're even more shocked that he's gone.

I liked most of what we have seen from him, but we have gone away from our normal offense in order to try and force the ball to him....and that kind of blew up in our face last weekend against Dallas.

As for us justifying the trade....we've had faith in the front office before and it has mostly worked out positively, so most of us have faith that they are making the right decision here. This FO hasn't been afraid to move away from players who weren't working out and it hasn't bitten us in the butt....time will tell whether this one does or not.

I'm sure trading him AWAY won't bite you in the butt. Trading that much for him was the bad move.

ChromeHawk

UDFA
I'm sure trading him AWAY won't bite you in the butt. Trading that much for him was the bad move.
Oh, no question about that - we gave away a ton and could have gotten a taller/bigger receiver that we really lack right now or the linemen that we are lacking.

He certainly helped us in the Super Bowl last year with the Kickoff return and the Jet Sweeps, but the fact of the matter is that we made it there without him....so I'm hopeful that we can do it again this year.....but it certainly isn't going to be easy.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
Oh, no question about that - we gave away a ton and could have gotten a taller/bigger receiver that we really lack right now or the linemen that we are lacking.

He certainly helped us in the Super Bowl last year with the Kickoff return and the Jet Sweeps, but the fact of the matter is that we made it there without him....so I'm hopeful that we can do it again this year.....but it certainly isn't going to be easy.
Thanks comin over and telling your view of the situation.

Why didn't they send him deep more? Why don't they throw the deep ball as much anymore period? I know some were overturned from penalties.

Is the offense gonna look much different now and more like last year's? Does anyone like Bevell anymore?

lockdnram21

Legend
dont sleep on Paul Richardson he reminds me of DJax hes probably faster then Harvin and a more polished receiver.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
dont sleep on Paul Richardson he reminds me of DJax hes probably faster then Harvin and a more polished receiver.
He might be faster...might. But I wouldn't say he's a more polished WR. He is a rookie who has played limited snaps.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Richardson is also a twig. He weighs as much as Tavon while being ~4 inches taller. And it's not like Tavon is a big guy.

Just not sure Richardson can take a hit or break tackles like Harvin can. He's fast, but that's basically it.

Mick

Pro Bowler

I agree....in all honesty, I am impressed with the speed with which the Hawks FO is willing to part ways with a guy that isn't a great fit...yeah, knock em for not seeing it before the trade with the Vikings,( hindsight being what it is) but I commend their speedy resolution. Say what ya will about em, they built a quality team over there...much as I hate em :double: they ain't the first team to get the short end of a trade...frankly, the Vikes hold that record

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
They failed on that trade BIG TIMD. Gave up a ton for... very little.

But hey, they won a SB.

Niners and Cowboys