What position will we sign next?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

What position will we sign next?

• Inside LB

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Nose Tackle

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • WR

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Edge Rusher

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
I am hoping for a vet DT like Poe.

Most rookie DTs take awhile to develop.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Need an ILB, but Todd Davis seems like he's staying in Denver, but one can hope.

Todd59

Rookie
I'd love it if we could sign a center and an ILB before the draft. Everything else would be added depth, and that could be done after the draft is over.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Signing another center and letting Sullivan walk would be a HUGE mistake for the Rams. Rams had one of the best OLines last year and were the only OL to start every game (week 17 doesn't count, they sat some of them on purpose).

Sullivan called all the line play, is a savy vet who knows all the D tricks and stuffs the middle with the best of them. To bring someone else in would disrupt the intire OL continuity. You don't phuck with what works.

Rams will find a way to re-sign Sullivan if they're smart. He's worth more than what they paid him last year.

I'm guessing they get their DT in the draft. Starting a rookie in between two Po Bowlers makes sense and saves cap space.

Don't know whats left at LB or DE, but using whats left of cap space there makes sense too.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'm surprised Sullivan wasnt signed before FA started.
It's a good match for both sides. Unless his demands are crazy or thenRams are being super cheap with him.
Make it happen.

Last edited:

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm surprised Sullivan was signed before FA started.
It's a good match for both sides. Unless his demands are crazy or thenRams are being super cheap with him.
Make it happen.

You mean "surprised he wasn't signed"? Cuz I didn't think he was signed, yet...

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
You mean "surprised He, ( Sullivan ) wasn't signed"? Cuz I didn't think he was signed, yet...
I hope they're REALLY working on signing him.

Seriously now.
I'm still suffering from numb ass tick bititis that I caught from Scott Wells.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I was thinking players that were not on the team last year and I think it will be ILB. Could really be any of the above though.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I think Inside LB would be more of a phase two signing during FA (June-ish).