What is The Rams biggest need following the NFL Draft?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Maybe more cow bell?
Meaning you’re not a fan of Boston ?
He was a nice price IMO.He is brought in as depth & good locker room present for a young RB group.
He is not going to be ask to carry the ball much though.

My question to you would be,do The Rams carry 4 RB’s this year ??
Maybe even 5 ?? Mcvay obviously saw something he liked in his RB group. Kyren Williams was The Number 2 RB in The NFL last season. Rams had to bring back D. Henderson from the Streets last season.
I'd like to see them add a sideline to sideline ILB to pair with Jones. Rozeboom and Reeder coulsn't make the practice squad on any other team.
I 1,000 agree with you on bringing in a sidelineto sideline LBer .

When it comes to Rozenboom though,he really stepped up late.
When he became serious IMO was when he cut his hair.It showed he was willing to do the little things.

He became such a willing tackler & the game slowed down for him.
His work ethic is there & he is embracing being the starting LBer with Ernest Jones.

Troy Reeder knows the defense & Shula really likes & Trust both players. Once again though your right,but Rozenboom is going to have a solid season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Meaning you’re not a fan of Boston ?
He was a nice price IMO.He is brought in as depth & good locker room present for a young RB group.
He is not going to be ask to carry the ball much though.

My question to you would be,do The Rams carry 4 RB’s this year ??
Maybe even 5 ?? Mcvay obviously saw something he liked in his RB group. Kyren Williams was The Number 2 RB in The NFL last season. Rams had to bring back D. Henderson from the Streets last season.

I 1,000 agree with you on bringing in a sidelineto sideline LBer .

When it comes to Rozenboom though,he really stepped up late.
When he became serious IMO was when he cut his hair.It showed he was willing to do the little things.

He became such a willing tackler & the game slowed down for him.
His work ethic is there & he is embracing being the starting LBer with Ernest Jones.

Troy Reeder knows the defense & Shula really likes & Trust both players. Once again though your right,but Rozenboom is going to have a solid season.
No. You are reading meaning where there is none. Watch this and you'll understand what "more cowbell means."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVsQLlk-T0s&t=32s

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
To hedge on White I'd sign Witherspoon....other than that, no needs.

WR is not a need for this season, c'mon. Even if one of our top three go down, Tutu has starting experience.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
I would love to kick the tires on these few:

Stephon Gilmore CB
Still got plenty left in the tank, can we grab him for a run before/if White goes down?

OBJ - Curious if he’ll even consider anything beside a near premium price tag before mid season?

Hunter Renfrow - Could you imagine him, Kupp, and Puca running deadly routes all season?
Matthew would always have someone to throw to.

Some decent vet LB opposite of Jones. Has to be somebody better than our vets on the roster currently.
I'm old enough to remember when Hunter Renfrow and Cooper Kupp were the same guy.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
unless Whittington ends up being another Nacua, I agree. I really felt like they needed to add a piece at WR.

I’ll add that the Rams wanted Mike Evans in free agency and tried to trade for Courtland Sutton before the draft. So they seemed to want a certain type and didn’t get it. It seemed like the physical jump ball piece is what they were hoping for.
Then give Davis Allen more snaps.