What is more offensive to you when watching an NFL game?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If someone is offended that someone kneels at the flag, then thats the only fact that is relative.

They aren't "kneeling at the flag" and they weren't "protesting the flag" or "disrespecting the flag".

The narrative is all wrong there. An individuals opinion of players kneeling cannot be a fact. It's simply a thought, or a feeling.

Ram65

Legend
I'll talk Romo and the Refs.

He is like an extremely knowledge fan. Sometimes he is over the top but, he is refreshing for now. He was explaining why the Patsies kept running left (weak side) with only the three defenders on that side for the Titans. He showed the adjustment after half time which was late by the Titans. That was really interesting as was some of the opens Mariota missed. I like him questioning things. He is right a lot but, not all the time on the calls.

I wish they would make the refs more uniform in calling the games.

Why do they let the more physical play by defensive backs go in the playoffs?

I know so more points are scored in the regular season. Who cares.

Why do some ref teams call more penalties?

The replays take too long. Man that TD with the knee down and 50 replays was stupidly long.

Status
Not open for further replies.